Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

7/23 Team St1ckbug Rising: Brooklyn, NY (WE ARE BACK!)

^

From chinatown? You could take the N train towards Brooklyn until Atlantic Ave/Pacific St.

Then go take the D train towards Brooklyn until 9th ave and walk to:

4013 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Trying to make it up still. I can't find anyone to ride up to NYC with me so I think I'm gonna take the buss. How easy is the place to get to from Chinatown?

People aren't coming?

Oh well I'm leaving you suckers in November for Phoenix Wright.

People aren't coming?

Oh well I'm leaving you suckers in November for Phoenix Wright.

Trying to find someone nearby that isn't already in a full car. not trying to spend like $50 just getting up there. D=

Virgil! Get hype! Though I'm definitely going to have to come up with a good Pheonix Wright team as well.

Virgil! Get hype! Though I'm definitely going to have to come up with a good Pheonix Wright team as well.

Phoenix Wright and Rocket Raccoon! Do it!

I'm coming! But it's for BB, and I'm a scrub, so who cares. :3

I'll be there, along with two or three of my crew. I'll most likely be bodied, but I know it'll be worth it for the HYPE. Don't disappoint me now!

I'll be there, along with two or three of my crew. I'll most likely be bodied, but I know it'll be worth it for the HYPE. Don't disappoint me now!

unless you've been up on the super secret training o.O

P:S no love for FRANK WEST? you guys are mean

Phoenix Wright and Rocket Raccoon! Do it!

I'm coming! But it's for BB, and I'm a scrub, so who cares. :3

Good. I don't care if you came for DDR as long as you didn't make the room stink and said you came cause of this.

Killerwatt's crew is coming wooo

unless you've been up on the super secret training o.O

P:S no love for FRANK WEST? you guys are mean

Frank West can join PW and Iron Man on team "Men with REAL Jobs". Granted his job is the least real but still...

I really, really want to come, but I might not make it this time. May not make a huge difference, but just wanted you guys to know that just in case I don't make it.

m-make the room stink?... you mean... do people really go there sweaty and... *shiver* stinky? ._.

m-make the room stink?... you mean... do people really go there sweaty and... *shiver* stinky? ._.

it happens

in some places they use that "strategy" to win matches in tournaments

I mean I would probably lose too if my opponent smells putrid D:

New rule. If your opponent stinks before a match, tell me, I'll run to the bathroom and spray with air finisher.

oh man. it's 100 degrees now, expected to get even hotter tomorrow. and if im there with guys who cant help but sweat and stink regardless of how much they've prepared because it's that hot... l think i'll croak. and then theres the whole cologne+funk issue... oh my gawd.

well theres AC's from what l hear... and im sure everyone will try their best to look/smell clean. sanity in tact. * big sigh*

leaving tonight, wedding tomorrow :(

ill be sure to streammonster it on my phone though

if true gunner shadow is there please ask him to sign up as skd

BangHeadHere.gif

My computer's pretty much held together by tape anyway, so it's ok for me at least.

Next Level tonight for flyer-less promotions.

guys who cant help but sweat and stink regardless of how much they've prepared because it's that hot... l think i'll croak. and then theres the whole cologne+funk issue... oh my gawd.

This along with how early I have to get up in order to make it really doesn't convince myself it's worth going.....god damn heat waves -_-.

teams?

I find it funny someone who entered teams games solo asks :P. Other games are more likely to be played but who knows.

This along with how early I have to get up in order to make it really doesn't convince myself it's worth going.....god damn heat waves -_-.

If you kill us, we may die.

I'm definitely going but might not be able to enter any tourney cause I'll get there at like 6 and I don't wanna mess up any brackets...

Ah well, casuals with my Jam are going to be fun....