Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

7/23 Team St1ckbug Rising: Brooklyn, NY (WE ARE BACK!)

oh my, this started rather early lol. damnit im not even ready.

what time is everything over? l highly doubt l could make it to the bb tourney but ill come for casuals.

BB will be starting at around 3. Stream will be up as soon as we get the equipment situation settled.

First day there yay. Got there too late for bb, paid 10 for the gg tourney but was dq'd? Or something, idk what happened there. Oh, ps2 pads hate me lol. I couldn't help but laugh at my own foolishness for believing today would be the best day ever. On the bright side, at least I got to watch mb for most of the day. And the place didn't stink.

Great tournament, great experience. This was my first tournament and I know for sure I'm coming back. I need to NOT drop my Bang combos in the corner but coming out here really made me want to get better. Thanks for hosting this guys :D.

Also should I bring my Dreamcast next time and get some Powerstone going?

First day there yay. Got there too late for bb, paid 10 for the gg tourney but was dq'd? Or something, idk what happened there. Oh, ps2 pads hate me lol. I couldn't help but laugh at my own foolishness for believing today would be the best day ever. On the bright side, at least I got to watch mb for most of the day. And the place didn't stink.

10 was the venue. You didn't actually enter GG with the extra $5. Not in the players base and the prizes added up. Sorry bro.

Early Shoutouts:

Shouts to : Actually getting there on time for GG and getting blown up on stream

Shouts to : RIL for un seeable mixups

Shouts to : 'siah in Causuals, those matches vs Robo and pot were fun

Shouts to : Pot player that blew me up

Shouts to : Tempest owning me by disconnecting the Stick

Shouts to : people whose sticks i used

Shouts to : Braver and MGV ( and for not finishing our BB match lol)

Shouts to : Maho and his peeps for showing up

Shouts to : The BB players I played; GG's and hit training Mode !!

This event was Really godlike, keep GG alive..

Half-awake shoutouts:

Jimmy for letting me borrow his stick multiple times

LK for blowing me up, being nice about it, and offering me advice afterwards

A3 for being awesome and for the great GG casuals

Braver for making me want to play Hsien-Ko in VS

Daiandoh for attempting to build hype for HnK

The Mindgang for transportation and hype

Springfield for watching the stream

And to Team Stickbug for making a ridiculously fun and chill tournament

Since funds are tight, I can't make it to every event, but I'll support this event any way I can. This is our community, let's make it great!

GG's to everyone I played in BB (tao Player), the event was hella fun and the amount of people that showed up for anime games blew my mind

shoutouts to:

LK-was very fun playing against you I still suck in that match up, but I learned a lot and talking to you was entertaining

Omni-good shit on second place and lol at your pad during your casuals vs LK.

Alex-Amazing rachel from what i Saw sucks we couldn't play due to how often your tourney matches came.Oh well i I will be making a trip back to xbox anyways.

LordPangTong and friends-Always fun playing games with you and your buddies. Good stuff in melty blood and I hope to see you at summer jam.

Braver-your tao needs to mash more counter assault

Tempest you were there? 0.o