Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

7/23 Team St1ckbug Rising: Brooklyn, NY (WE ARE BACK!)

I think Chibi was in talk with Henry about that. You should ask him if not let us know, I don't think we'll have any issues running MB.

We need to make it PS3. No one who plays on the PS3 likes the fucking 360 pad. As much as the 360 pad players like their shitty pad I'm sure they wouldn't mind playing on the DS3.

9704812_11547374_290.jpg

I have to use that (For the Analog) to avoid the shit that is DS3. Dislike aside I don't mind which console we play on.

The thing is, they have about 2-3 PS3's, but a ton of 360's. And there are people that use both pads. I'm not sure how I can even please everyone without making it dual console. I'm sure I can handle that though. I'll enter the information about pad players into TIO and Seed accordingly. It won't be too much work really.

But you can't control who wins and who loses... or how many people show up who play pad on each system. Don't try to please everyone, some things will be out of your control. If you were gonna try to get around this by floating the brackets, please think differently... floating is just about the gayest thing ever, and has the potential to cause double jeopardy early in the brackets.

Henry only has 3 PS3's? Why can't we supply ones with the DLC already downloaded and save him time and money? If he has 3 PS3's and we bring 2, that's 5 fucking systems on HD monitors... we'd be done with BB in like 2 hours. Best tournament ever?

After thinking it over, it would be way more beneficial to ask to throw Melty into this. Our community definitely has people that play many of the games that you have here and vice versa.

If this is a monthly thing you have going on at NL then just shove Melty in there and let Fox and myself handle the actual tournament.

Is that ok?

I'll even make a flier~

Henry only has 3 PS3's? Why can't we supply ones with the DLC already downloaded and save him time and money? If he has 3 PS3's and we bring 2, that's 5 fucking systems on HD monitors... we'd be done with BB in like 2 hours. Best tournament ever?

sounds legit

Melty is in there, we just need the CRTs. There's 2 there, mine and Henry's I believe. I guess the MB guys wouldn't mind bringing some as you guys do go to the gazebo with them .

We should have an accurate schedule up there after we discuss shit.

Wait until Dai clears some stuff up. There might be some issues with time and an other event that may take place later on the same day.

First of all....YO DAMN at Biscuits sig.

But wow missed a lot at work. So anyway.

1. I talked to Ben and he said they'll be getting converters, I'll get the details on Friday when I pray I'm allowed to play in VSav due to work.

2. Then Melty it is then. Don't crosspost until the following: A. consoles get decided for the other games, B. we work out the specific times.

3. Fliers are awesome. Like having your own evil jingle.

4. Fist pumpage. Because.

Would it be a good idea if I brought an extra stick(namco) and/or pad(ps2) for people? seeing as there's always at least 1 person who needs 1 of the 2.

I also have a 17" pc monitor which of course would only work if someone has a vga converter box and ps2/ps3 component cables.

I could make fliers, but do you just want them put up at Next Level?

I know of some places that may be willing to put up a flier for an event like this.

I could make fliers, but do you just want them put up at Next Level?

I know of some places that may be willing to put up a flier for an event like this.

Talk with Chibi about making them, since he also offered. Much appreciated.

no need for flyers imo. everyone who plays this game that's nice most likely go on this site anyway.

I like where your minds at though :eng101:

WTF you talking about? Instead of writing an essay on this whole thing, I'll just say if you limit to this thread on the site, you limit to the people who check events and annoucements on this site instead of the world. As someone who actually is in marketing, it really pushes my buttons to see that -_-.

dai: I'm saying that anyone who actually PLAYS guilty gear MOST LIKELY will be on dustloop. putting out flyers at next level will only draw some extra numbers for people who probably don't play the game and wanna be in it. honestly, it's a good idea, but it's not exactly changing anything. :sweatdrop:

mr. biscuits: the names gyro. . . greasy gyro.:cool:

First of all....YO DAMN at Biscuits sig.

I'm in there

Understand though, being a top level masher myself that's just respect.

is anyone going today??? im really in the mood for some offline bb. l dont want to come if im going to be playing myself :<

l might try gg too, but be warned l havent played in ages. expect lots of DANZAI