Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Kimura

[VS] Lilith: Succubus

Nope, that combo doesn't work windscreen it's corner only. speed it up, just a lil' bit

this is an old lilith post that i made about something that i think is a glitch related to her, i post it here too because maybe it's helpful for someone

"I was trying to recreate a Luminous Illiusion glitch that happened to me only 2 times, both in real matches...When i hit my opponent in the air and kill him with the LI half part of his body disappear, it just don't come down...it happened one time against Bishamon: we were both jumping in the middle of the stage (Abraya) when i hit him with the super, the second time happened against Jedah (Deserted Cheateu) he was rolling toward me and i hit him with a j.mk that crossed up then the LI linked (don't know how to be honest)....i made a screen of that moment ...i tried to do it again against a dummy on the arcade version but with 0 results... To be honest i really don't know if it's a glitch or not because i didn't found any information on the Dustloop forum and the Mizuumi wiki , but is really weird....it would be helpful if someone of you know how this works"

post-26597-1395151780_thumb.jpg

one thing i want to add: maybe this "thing" can be trigged by using the floating glitch?

Regarding the use of a gamepad and LI links, is there a specific way of using the pad or guides or is this character unsuitable due to even higher difficulty?

i mapped HP on the right trigger (Dreamcast version) and even doing one link is very difficult, even more than on a keyboard.  Right thumb doesnt have time to react due to unergonomic button placement.

on arcade stick it is much easier.

while Lei-Lei Ternraiha links are feasible, if I map HK to right trigger instead.

it is the official controller on a Dreamcast with VGA output.

yes, I noticed. st.MK to LI is almost impossible due to fewer frames margin. managed to perform a full LI though,

So what is the Secret to her DDR super Gloomy Puppet Show?

I searched the internet but theres no information. I came across this video which deeply confuses me https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qgy8A_GjmGo#t=112

He gets 255 Points with all characters without even pressing the "right" buttons. Ive tried to recreate this with 0 success

anyone know something?