Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

[VS] Bulleta: Grimm's Fairy Tales (Little Red Cap)

Can you explain this one a bit more kyle? Or got a vid example for bbh? If you wiff 66lp on someone down backing you'll likely just get tripped.

Guys, how do you deal with Felicia? I find that she can do whatever she wants and I have no clear answer, between walljumps, hops, sweeps etc, I never know what's she gonna do, and even when I get her to block something, she just mashes GC and there's nothing I can do about that. Tips?

Can you explain this one a bit more kyle? Or got a vid example for bbh? If you wiff 66lp on someone down backing you'll likely just get tripped.

It's only going to work once you've established that they cannot mash you freely. They've eaten too many d.MPs, etc.

Guys, how do you deal with Felicia? I find that she can do whatever she wants and I have no clear answer, between walljumps, hops, sweeps etc, I never know what's she gonna do, and even when I get her to block something, she just mashes GC and there's nothing I can do about that. Tips?

Play footsies, chicken block her j.hp, vary your jump in chains to blow up GC attempts. Instead of chaining, stagger, etc. It's poop and will take you time to learn the MU. Cr.lk link cr.lp will destroy many attempts to GC because of the gap.

Here's a pretty good BU vs AU match video. Watch the spacing and what I do right and wrong. Remember to try to mash out of Sonar, Gas, and Bubble!

To do for me: Vary j.mp j.mk to j.mp j.hp into confirm, practice combos o^_^o

Bulleta-
Late J.lp is the best way to punish TechHits. leads to cr.lp, RENDA st.lp …

Japanese Bulleta’s jump on wake-up more than qbee’s. Once you use grounded attacks to beat their Up+Backs, they use grandma. >_>

I know its been almost an year since somebody last posted in this topic but I might as well ask. Can anyone provide some solid advice/guidelines for the Bulleta vs Zabel matchup?

Thanks