Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorian

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic!

What happened to their plans of removing all copyrighted MLP references from the game and reskinning it into a generic horse fighter to get around Hasbro's C&D notice? Do they just not care anymore if it's "underground?" But I thought Lauren Faust was getting involved?

Whatever. Bronies will be bronies. How is this fad still going?

What happened to their plans of removing all copyrighted MLP references from the game and reskinning it into a generic horse fighter to get around Hasbro's C&D notice? Do they just not care anymore if it's "underground?" But I thought Lauren Faust was getting involved?

Whatever. Bronies will be bronies. How is this fad still going?

I think this is separate. Like, some fans finished the game that Mane 6 abandoned after the copyright stuff. I don't think the original team had anything to do with finishing the rest of it, and that other project is it's own thing.

EDIT: Also, I can't download this it seems, not from Mega.

I think this is separate. Like, some fans finished the game that Mane 6 abandoned after the copyright stuff. I don't think the original team had anything to do with finishing the rest of it, and that other project is it's own thing.

yeah you pretty much got it right o.o most people tried to finish it on their own when they heard about the C&D. this is the best version so far.

What happened to their plans of removing all copyrighted MLP references from the game and reskinning it into a generic horse fighter to get around Hasbro's C&D notice?

I assume that's still in development, but you'd hardly know it based on how little info they've released. Maybe they're running into some issues with the Z Engine...?

I don't know how to feel about this Tribute Edition. While I can appreciate the work these guys obviously put into "finishing" this project, the gameplay videos alone reveal a pretty obvious shift in quality between where Mane 6 left off and the new team took over. I was mostly interested in this game due to how professional it looked for a fan-made fighter, but now it appears... somewhat less professional.

The team behind TE supposedly wants to continue developing the game with new characters and various engine fixes and such. Provided Hasbro doesn't drop the hammer a second time, I'll gladly give them the chance to make improvements.

Lol

A friend wants to play me in this >~> got to practice this so i can use it on him.

only thing i have with fluttershy so far is 5a 2a 5b(2) 5c 3c j.b air dash j.b j.c delay 5a 5b(1) 5c stare stampede.

I hate ponies.

you don't have to like them to play a fighter though ;)