Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorian

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic!

I feel insulted that you think Alfonso Rivera was cooler than Applejack.

Come at me bro!

Jump on it bro!:toot:

these graphics are so pro

Like you could tell me the FIM animation team did these and I'd seriously believe you

Hell, I'm not convinced the FIM animation team ISN'T involved, that's how good these are.

Don't want people coming in here just to hate on the ponies.

But I'm pretty excited about this game actually, with all the types of ponies theres just a lot of possibilities for playstyles. I want Fluttershy to be a trap character with animal summons. :3

But I'm pretty excited about this game actually, with all the types of ponies theres just a lot of possibilities for playstyles. I want Fluttershy to be a trap character with animal summons. :3

That is how I'm picturing Fluttershy. I really want to play her when the game comes out.

Untill Luna is released.

I want a grappler but I don't know who would fit that in the MLP world... I really cannot play anybody who isn't a grappler in fighting games, I'm too n00b.

Worse comes to worst, I can just play Pinkie Pie and mash buttons randomly, for teh lulz.

All I ask of Fluttershy is a "You're going to LOVE ME!!!" super. :3

I want a grappler but I don't know who would fit that in the MLP world... I really cannot play anybody who isn't a grappler in fighting games, I'm too n00b.

Worse comes to worst, I can just play Pinkie Pie and mash buttons randomly, for teh lulz.

Big Mac?

I think Fluttershy is going to use The Stare.

Big Mac?

Eeyup, I guess he could work. Thing is he's unconfirmed and he's kind of a minor character. Then again I doubt all 11 characters who aren't the Mane 6 are going to be super important characters so we'll see. The roster could totally use a grappler though, so I do think he's a very good choice.

...How would ponies even throw, though? That'd what I'd love to know. Even if it's Big Mac.

Eeyup, I guess he could work. Thing is he's unconfirmed and he's kind of a minor character. Then again I doubt all 11 characters who aren't the Mane 6 are going to be super important characters so we'll see. The roster could totally use a grappler though, so I do think he's a very good choice.

...How would ponies even throw, though? That'd what I'd love to know. Even if it's Big Mac.

Its magic. They don't have to explain anything.

Most of my favorite characters are minor besides Fluttershy and Twilight. Nightmare Moon has to be in the game. I mean who else are they going to have as the boss character?

I think Fluttershy is going to use The Stare.

It could be both. The Stare forces to love the mighty Fluttershy.

I want Celestia to pull a fedora out of nowhere and spin it around on her horn for her victory pose.

I want Celestia to pull a fedora out of nowhere and spin it around on her horn for her victory pose.

And all the fillies will run in fear.

So who do you think the other 11 characters will be?

I have no idea.

But, if I had to guess, I'd say good candidates are Big Mac (for Grappler n00bs like me, as we discussed earlier), the CMC (Think a Pokemon Trainer 3-in-one kind of deal, or even a Gen kind of deal with 3 stances), Trixie, Zecora, Derpy (for fanservice purposes, her as a joke character would be epic times 10), Gilda, Luna, Nightmare Moon/Trollestria (Maybe both, if we need 2 bosses for whatever reason), and maybe Spike.

Oh and Photo Finish would be hilarious. Don't really see her getting in, but it would be hilarious.