Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorian

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic!

I've heard the three rotating character idea for the CMCs. I think that would be interesting to see and it will free up two character slots.

Wouldn't Spike be too small? Everypony else will all be using the same color swapped pony palette, and Spike is kinda tiny compared to them. Wouldn't that mess things up? Gilda isn't a pony but she is around the same size as one. A bruiser with an air dash?

As funny as Photofinish is I don't know if I could see her in the game. She is one of the few ponies that isn't one of the main six with a personality that isn't fan made. Maybe she would have some kind of stun mechanic from her camera?

Hmm...its tough. Derpy is almost all fan made but it would be terrible not to include her in the game. And above all others I really want Luna but she only had ten seconds on screen.

You will most likely get Nightmare Moon. Yet, I could see Photofinish working like this:

Camera Stun

Hoof Slap grab

Some sort of trap involving fashion items

Some sort of projectile using her sun glasses

I see her being a pretty corky characters. Lots of zoning.

Despite her shafted screentime she's still kind of an important story character so she's a pretty good candidate.

I didn't even consider Photofinish having a grab. That is kinda neat.

I'm sure Nightmare Moon will be in it and I will be happy. Long range pokes, lightning strikes from the sky, and teleporting mist. I don't know what Luna would be like. A toned down but faster Nightmare Moon with a mix of rush down and zoning?

I think appple jack can do grapple. she does use a lasso rope a lot in the series.

Based on these animations I'm getting more hyped for this game. That light attack for Twilight is awesome. :D Read a book read a book read a MUTHAFUKENBOOK.

The animation is actually happening so fast I can't tell if she blocked or got hit by it.

At least, it's too fast for me, anyway.

EDIT: And now right after I make that post I can see it. Hilarious.

Right? On their website they had the official pre alpha video and a better image of the character select that Mane6 uses on their site. The article also had positive things to say about it. Did they start hating MLP sometime in between?

Oh um...there was a new update showing a revised version of the Applejack stage from the pre-alpha video.

orchard-afternoon.png

http://www.mane6.com/2011/08/hey-everypony-with-all-work-going-into.html

A few updates over the past month:

They also had live streaming testplay last week. The game seems very solid, and a little faster than what you see in the pre-alpha build.

They also had live streaming testplay last week. The game seems very solid, and a little faster than what you see in the pre-alpha build.

Yes it looked pretty fun. I can't wait for the next stream.