Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blk_mage

Yoch Town Throw Down! BBCS2 Tournament! 07-16 Antioch, CA

Shoutouts to Vineeth scrubbing out against the person he plays the most :3

Also shoutouts to everyone being salty except me. I had fun, I played well, good shit.

ya that tournament was a great success we will be doing more in the future maybe even a monthly thing, but we will definitely get more room next time

shoutouts to dacidbro for mind rapeing me with his tager counterpick against my jin after i beat his bang :vbang: but really david ur to cool for me to stay mad at you :)

shoutouts to vineeth for always getting second place

shoutouts to me for being to poverty to go to harry potter and so mad at myself i gave myself a headache :D

shoutouts to orion for having the sexiest valk EVER

shoutouts to willy, beaverdiety, crosell, and tone for being awesome people

shoutouts to guys name i forgot who asked for jin advice then left before i could help

shoutouts to 2gig for making everyone look free

shoutouts to andrew for starting this, eric for bracket monitoring, my brutha for being a scrub, and James M for making those awesome station markers and the poster card lol

lastly shoutouts to spectators for taking up space

I'm not salty, I know I'm free, lol. THAT WILL IMPROVE IN TIME.

First time really playing CSII against others, I had a lot of fun and I'm hungry for more. GGs all who I played :)

Hope to see more of these in the future!

Great tournament folks. Gamer's Guild is a neat enough place though I could do without the drive.

Shouting at:

blk_mage - Thanks for throwing this together and good job running things.

The valiant souls who braved the game known only as Dong Dong Never Die.

The Ragna that knocked me out for an awesome match. Gotta remember your name one of these days >_<

Those damn kids - Get off my lawn.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was a lot of fun. Next time Genesis won't be going on so maybe people will stay for casuals after >.<

But the owner was talking to me about making this a monthly thing so if people are interested that would be cool. The only thing is that there were to many spectators not playing so we might have to charge a spectator fee (probably just a dollar). the easiest solution is if more of the people that show up play, then they probably wouldn't care if there were just a couple people spectating :P. But that's more of a rant for the people on SRK that showed up. On to the shoutouts!

Shout outs to the double down system in BB being stupid, why couldn't they have fixed this in CS2!?!?!?!

Shout outs to me for being salty about the double down being stupid.

Shout outs to gravity penguin and Dong Dong Never Die! Shit was hype!

Shout outs to Tone for helping out and bringing a set-up.

Shout outs to Willy for helping us get the brackets set up

Shout outs to Eric for helping run the brackets and for yelling at people for me :P

Shout outs to Vineeth's friend for calling him during our match. And shout outs to Vineeth at not getting to mad at me for the dirty play while you were distracted by your phone.

Shout outs to 2 GB for winning, gotta get dat money.

Shout outs to Tanner for scrubbing out to Dacid's Tager.

Shout outs to Dacid for beating Tanner with Tager and the for blowing me up in Marvel at Genesis, please hit me up if your having any casuals before EVO, I really need to practice. (And this goes for anyone having training sessions before EVO :P)

Shout outs to everyone else for showing up and bringing hype!

Shout outs to the spectators for at least coming out and supporting the scene.

and Sorry to Vineeth and Trevor for not going to see Harry Potter, I was tired, am poor and wanted to spend time with my girlfriend.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some more specifics but It's mildly late and I'm tired so you'll have to forgive me. GGs everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you at EVO!

Time for salty shout outs.

Good shit to Solex, Trix, Erik and Blkmage for running this.

Beaver deity making salty as hell. Sorry for being mad and anything I said. You cool.

Willy - Giving me my three dollars back

Dacidbro for bring chicks to the tournament so I can hit on them

Apologyman - Always being nice, your match against Orion was awesome.

Orion - Playing like a champ

Scrubbed out hard core. Is salty

Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, sorry I couldn't make it out. I'll try to come if this happens again.

Nice tournament guys, was amazingly fun even though it was a far drive lol.

Shoutout time:

Shoutouts to Erik for fighting my Tager in casuals and making me lose my esteem I built up from last NCI D; And running the brackets, made everything fast.

Shoutouts to Blk_Mage for the few games we played and setting up this whole thing. Was great fun even though I sucked.

Shoutouts to Crosell. It's ok man, you didn't say anything to upset me xD Good match though.

Shoutouts for getting to play two people I've never played before (2Gig and Orion) and getting beat down by both of them.

Shoutouts to Orion for bodying me completely and making me super salty. You're a great Valk player, dude.

Shoutouts to 2Gig for being a great Noel player and keeping up the tradition of making me immediately start out in loser's bracket. :3

Shoutouts to Dacid for complimenting me despite my horribly sloppy play; made my day. ;p

Shoutouts to DacidTager! Awesome and fun to watch those wakeup 2Cs! xD

Shoutouts to Solex for improving so much and being now one of the players I fear the most.

Shoutouts to Trix for being a great Ragna, kicking my butt a lot but being one of the first people I've ever landed a midscreen into corner BK combo on. Was epic.

Shoutouts to Vineeth and his phone lol! It kept ringing. And good job bodying me despite the matchup dude. You're a godly player, seriously.

Shoutouts to GravityPenguin for talking with me about Magic before the tournament started and then playing some casuals with me beforehand.

Shoutouts to Tone for playing casuals and playing a good Platinum.

Shoutouts to everyone improving except me... Now I'm going to go watch some videos and practice for the next NCI so I don't embarass myself so badly again lol. D;

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm tired lol

Good tournament. Shoutouts to me being hella salty but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But thats right Dacid can't beat me in a hazama mirror.

YET.

Shoutouts to everyone, sorry I can't give really detailed shoutouts but my highlights;

-Successful Tager counterpick

-Losing to good players because I haven't been able to spend as much time on the game (I'll be out for your blood if I get my hands on an arcade stick)

-Getting exposed by Willy's Haz, but completing far more real combos than him after 13 hours of play, and surprisingly actually being able to use Haz with mild decency even against good players which was better than I was expecting to do this soon

-Bringing my first Blazblue opponent ever, Corimon, over from Genesis, only for her not to enter

-Cr0sell spitting mad game