Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Konflyk

Flying Dragons n64 aka Hiryu no Ken WHO REMEMBERS THIS!?

Yeah.. I used to play this game all day every day back then. Still one of my favorite N64 games. The SD mode was so much fun, there was just so much to do.

one of the best idea for a fighting game (SDmode)

my brother (wiler) an me (shouryu) still play this!

hayates headpircing icicle was so brutal (i have the uncensored version)

I would definetly want to play this game again, except that Natsume only cares about Harvest Moon now =[, an updated copy next gen with this playstyle, but more smooth would be great imo. Also F**k Ryo Boss form or w/e his name is in SD with his 3 metal abilities.

Oooooooh shiiiiiiiit!

I remember back in my first house, me and a neighborhood friend borrowed each others N64 games, he borrowed my Mario Party game and I borrowed this game from him. Although it was only for a short while, I had so much fun with this game, despite me mashing buttons only. That was the only time I played that game actually and I thought I would never see vids of it again, since I totally forgot what was the name of the game. Oh man, TC, thank you for creating this thread, nostalgia is bursting inside me right now. :yaaay:

Yooo, this game was pretty hype. Suzaku and Yuka, Min Min and Kate awl day.

Had it for like 2 years and played the shit out of it with my bros along with KI gold.

I would definetly want to play this game again, except that Natsume only cares about Harvest Moon now =[, an updated copy next gen with this playstyle, but more smooth would be great imo. Also F**k Ryo Boss form or w/e his name is in SD with his 3 metal abilities.

Ryumaou

Metal-Robo No Hana + Metal-Suzaku + Metal-Hayato, never beat this combi...

SD Mode was where it's at.

However it was broken as fawk with a maxed out feather. Wiler 6K for 3/4's your life bar and C to 1000Sonic (I forget the name) to end the combo and take the rest of it.