Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

ECT 3 Results and Shout outs!

SHOUT OUTS TO

REY- CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, "WHY DO YOU PLAY THIS CHARACTER". Seriously though your chipp is godlike. 5D!!!!!!!!

lmao I was so happy to see people get hype over Chipp. I love him, but gotta get better D:.

I wish I could have played GG all weekend long with you guys, it was way too much fun. That hype and shit, I'll step it up and play Steve H and Matt Coma some more

lmao I was so happy to see people get hype over Chipp. I love him, but gotta get better D:.

Your chipp was so hype. Thanks for making casuals hype after going invisible with chipp.

"YO WHERE'D HE GO! FIND REI!"

HellKnight: You placed really well. I got to watch most of your matches because they were streamed. You're a strong player. I hate giving advice because I suck at this game, but you should just end in oki sometimes. You were blowing people up with Lambda 101, so imagine if you stepped it up.

not gonna lie I was pretty nervous so I dropped combos and set ups like a madman

but I'll get better at this, hopefully

LMAO shout outs to us netplays getting 4th-9th

Shoutouts to LK with that GDLK blocking vs SKD

shoutouts to SKD astraling EVERYONE he fought lol minus me,, cause i got that option select slap that controler out your hand for the mutha fuckin win.

First time seeing/fighting Zidane.. let the pressure get to me and i autopiloted for the mutha fuckin loss lol stay gdlk zidane.

Looking forward to summer jam to,,,, hope team stickbug will be able to make it