Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luckee

Canada Day Long Weekend BBCS2 Ranbats RESULTS!

Results:

Zeero 57

Kousaka 52

archling 50

Brian 49

K2 44

Saphire 40

Tim 36

neiluj 34

asdferty 33

diobrando 31

dawnbringer30

Roldy 30

kumori 27

Kyle 26

poiyo 21

Leo7 20

g0th1k4 18

akuun 14

Steve 13

kellfire 3

Dillan 2

And for anyone who wants to see the spreadsheet to it, [click here to go see it on googledocs]

Good times! :yaaay: Now keep shouting or whatever, I'm gone to draw the prize :psyduck:

EDIT: tah dah ....

BBCS_july2-2011.jpg

Good games guys, thanks for showing me how much of a scrub I am still.

Shoutouts to Brian's Tager, congrats on making top 4. Too gdlk >_<

Shoutouts to Cambridge for making it out here. Now we got 3 Valks ^_^

Shoutouts to Drunken Chihaya. Stay gdlk.

gg's today everyone~ shoutouts to cambridge for making it out! and thanks to all the people who brought equipment.. and sonia for running the matches

just some shoutouts to the not-so-frequent faces, cause i see everyone else so often:

tager rangers are dead, u are the sole king of tager brian. come to more tournaments.

fuck tager though :/. let's play more on xbl lol.

thanks to cambridge for showing up and having some other faces than the usual people that appear these past few weeks. now that kyle's using valk, 3 valks seems a bit excessive, so i think it's time to learn a new character for me lol.

oh and shoutouts to party rock and shots shots shots.

whats wrong with 3 valks?

theres 3 rachels

and 3 jins

ggs everybody, its nice to see some refreshing faces XD

tnx soniaaaa

GGs guys. Boss rush was fun.

Thanks to everyone who brought equipment.

Thanks to Sonia for running the matches and for letting Poiyo and me do BOSS RUSH MODE.

Thanks to everyone showing up for some much-needed matchup experience (wtf is this squirrel doing in my game? That's an overhead? OH GOD MY FACE)

Thanks to Cambridge for showing up. Haven't seen you guys in a while.

Despite there being 3 jins, 3 valks and 3 rachels, I'm still not very comfortable with my matchups against any of them :psyduck:

One of these days I'm going to figure out why people call you Chihaya, Leo. But drink some water and get some sleep for now.

kyle = hazama, please switch back

brian, i will rmb your tager

wu, H876ut%76gyujR76ouit&^, why you so good??

pui, need to play with you more, so i will get that exp of doing one mistake will cost my life.

hermes, you only land UB ( ah hahaha) on ppl below 40pp, maybe there is something to think about, nth to panic about low tier ,you are always very consistant with ranking.

marine need to work on comfirm, u missed lots of winning combos, Tim was scared until u dropped everything

julien rachel > my rachel orz

kellfire, thx for the equipments as ususal m(_ _)m, spam more dp, mamamammamama

ken! come play more!

kumori, wtf, u said u don't play but ur bang is decent, only decent tho, play more ;)

Tom, trust me, your ragna is better then u thought, is a waste for u to play tager.

steve, top that tier whore up, auto pliot those combo down for now

vince, all the rachel are improving, whats happening to you? i still don't c a change from you still, please get advise from masterkou

dilian, nice to meet you, try to learn jin from roldy and poiyo

akuun, u have better combo then tim, but u need to learn tho wheel oki from him

roldy, your stuff only works on player below 40pp, time to think about it, i will lots of expectations from you

samuel, good to see you, play more, we need more players

nazir, gg, those games were already done before we actaully played , (ah hahaha)

gg guys, i took every tournament seriously, so no shout out to drunken leo

great to finally make it out again!

GGs everyone, I need more training and a better character :P

In conclusion, valk can lick my right nut, I'm playing hazama

the alcohol (+headphones) was actually a serious experiment that failed horribly and went awry in all possible manners. apologies to k2.

so i won't be intoxicated at the next tourney. hope that relieves everyone.

edit: damnit kyle, why the backpedal. ok but i'm still learning half the cast for fun.

cause I know the matchups more, and I dont get a lot of matchup practise now that there's no gety every friday. Also I've been acutally learning his cs2 shit since yesterday, who the fuck would want to play any other character? He's too badass to give up

Fun times yesterday! GGs to everyone!

Shoutouts to Moon, Vince and Ken for longest and best time I've ever spent in a Wendys

Shoutouts to Leo/LMFAO for Party Rockin

Shoutouts to Master Kou for being the best community leader ever

Shoutouts to K2 for booking the awesome venue

Shoutouts to Cambridge for making the trek down (I know gas is a bitch)

Shoutouts to Sonia for keeping track of the tournament

Shoutouts to Sam for being the only other pad scrub

Shoutouts to Nazir for walking out of the place with the real prize

To everyone else, it was mad fun seeing what was basically the entire community come out. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the Ryerson tournament.

GGs everyone! Thanks for setting up 'boss rush mode'. Was nice to see a large turnout :yaaay:

Aww yes time for shoutouts!

Shoutouts to Zeero for being so scared of Tager I actually got a point off ya!

Shoutouts to Kousaka for having the best stick ever, the submarine commander. Also just wiping the floor with me in general, I also don`t know enough about ara to not know about his teleport lol.

Shoutouts to archling for having some of the best footsies I've seen in a while. I had no chance against those 5b's I was getting pretty frustrated, I need ragna's 5b again D:

Shoutouts to Brian for DOUBLE 720 HELL YEAH! You are just a better tager hands down, but thanks for the best tager mirror I've ever played in a ranked match :)

Shoutouts to K2 for telling it how it is that I shouldn't play tager and should play ragna. You are right, and I will I just hadn't learned a single combo or anything (zeero tells me 5b5c hells fang all the way to the top lol)

Shoutouts to Sapphire for only needing X-factor and one character to win games.

Shoutouts to X-factor for being the best thing to yell at people playing.

Shoutouts to Tim for dashing into my 720. Seriously, I couldn't have done it without your help :P

Shoutouts to Julien for having the most unreadable rachel ever. I can't seem to get a hold of you, I think if we played another you would have won.

(shoutouts to me for being whitest tager [tied with tofu] alive)

Shoutouts to diobrando for being the unluckiest guy ever. You would beat me 9/10, but everything went wrong for you and I feel bad :(

Shoutouts to dawnbringer for showing me I'm a scrub and need to do more research as to what opponents can do. I definitely acted like an idiot in that match :O

Shoutouts to Roldy for not getting a chance to do any of your awesome tricks. I basically guessed right every time, and tager does well when that happens :|

Shoutouts to kumori for repping bottom tiers with me. Bottom two! I'll be playing ragna again though, so will bottom three be ok :P?

Shoutouts to kyl for my free points. Thanks dude. Valk matchup helped me vs zeero too, thanks for that as well!

Shoutouts to poiyo for counterhit 5c > combo, wow I ate it so many times. Apparently my fellow team cambridge bros did too :P

Shoutouts to Leo7 for his FANCY COMBOS, they have their own girlfriends. Sorry if I gave you a bad start dude D:

Shoutouts to g0th1k4 for showing me a different way to play ragna when watching you play others. I really like your pressure without any meter, and utilizing it defensively to get your momentum back. Also zeero's stick isn't good enough for you :P?

Shoutouts to Akuun for brutalizing me. I got denied, and it felt like CT for the last bit, you've got great stuff. Someone maybe said you should learn something from Tim, but apparently not for me, maybe it's the other way around :O

Shoutouts to Steve for also brutalizing me. I had no idea what to do against makoto, I ate crossups like they were baconators D:

Shoutouts to kellfire for never throwing a single DP against tager. Not one. Even if you lost you get huge respect for being able to have such patience... even if it didn't help you against tager :O

Shoutouts to Dylan for always impressing me with such great reactions, pokes, and footsies. Now you just have to learn, I dunno, a combo :P Get some practice dude, and we will go all the way to the top!

Shoutouts to Luckee for hurting your eyes watching a spreadsheet all day! I hope you get some kind of compensation, but even still thanks for all your help!

Thanks to everyone who brought equipment (and whoever brought the water, thanks for that :D), and everyone who showed up. Everyone who didn't - I'll catch ya next time... with some burger king whoppers >:D

Shoutouts:

Zeero- Screw you. Scammy bastard.

Kousaka- GG Hermes. I'll get you...someday...I'll get you other than round 2s...

archling- GGs. Don't really know what else to say.

Brian- Ouch Tager. Just ouch.

K2- Stop corner raping me. Thanks for hosting the tourney.

Saphire- X-FACTOR LEVEL 3 AKUMA. You and your lucky day of people dropping winning combos on you. =(

Tim- Nice seeing you again. I'll beat that Lambda sometime...

neiluj- GG. I think I'm too scrubby to understand rachel right now.

asdferty- Sorry I scammed your tager.

diobrando- Gotta get DAT MAHVEL X-FACTOR LEVEL 3 hype.

Roldy- Nice jin.

kumori- Keep working on that Bang. I think you might've won against me if we didn't have those early casuals.

Kyle- I think I just have more experience in this matchup than you,otherwise I may have lost it. (Leo's my sparring partner)

poiyo- Just keep getting experience from these games, your jin isn't bad.

Leo7- STOP TROLLING. GET DRUNK. AND GET ASSTROLLED

g0th1k4- Scammed me of my win. SO GODLIKE.

akuun- Keep working on that lambda, I think you dropped a few combos against me that would've been clutch.

Steve- PAD SCRUBS! KEEP THAT HOLY PAD ALIVE.

kellfire- Thanks for all the equipment and the water. And next time,make me look sexier in those photos.

Dillan- GGs.

Luckee- Thanks for running the brackets.

ok, i save the best for last

Sonia for record keeping, ty orz

Also I was very upset that the mvc3 station was taken over for the tourney when half the stations were empty for various long durations of time. Very upset...