Kasou

Just Starting Chipp? Want to up your game? Start Here! ALL GUIDES REVIVED

The chipp forum has been changed. There are now dedicated threads for pokes, matchups, pressure tactics, okizeme, and general non focused chipp play, instead of the one thread known as "general chipp". Therefore, please post in the relevant thread. If you are still playing older versions of GGXX, be assured that 95% of the tactics and combos posted can be generalised across all versions of the game. Now, if you have a rather general newbish question about say, "ex chipp" or "how to beat mission 95" then put it in the general questions thread. Non relevant material and discussion would only be tolerated for at most, two weeks, and then would be deleted. So yea, you can waddle off topic for a littl' while, but it will be deleted sooner or later. If you really want to spam, your best bet is in the Chipp blog thread. If it is totally non chipp related or even guilty gear, it will be deleted too. Now, as for flaming and the like, well put simply, don't be an asshole. If i find you to consistently and intentionally make someone feel uncomfortable for no good reason, i would make sure you get banned (Real life is already filled with pricks, at least i want the internet forum to be a more friendlier place). If you're a newb, please either be polite, or just be quiet and learn. And the polite thing is actually for everyone, unless of course, it is a joke and no one finds it offending. ^-^ Yes, im a weirdo and i know it's a mistake to make me moderator. But let's just hope that i, now as moderator, can make at least the chipp forum a more civilised place with healthy discussion :grin:

Here are the links to the relevant threads:

How to play Chipp: thread missing

Chipp's ultimate poke guide

Chipp Okizeme:

Chipp pressure tactics

Chipp Combos (general & Accent Core)

Chipp Combos (AC+R)

Chipp blog thread

Chipp's matchups (accent core)

note from ATG: see also: Matchup Sub-Forum

edit from ATG: updated to AC+R if applicable. please note that a lot of the information for Accent Core also applies to +R, so don't assume that AC information is automatically outdated.

Edited by AtTheGates