Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

*spectator mode not available on joining a room, is a separate mode

I actually thought this exact thing. Spectator mode just lets you watch random scrubs duke it out, like Brawl's spectator mode. lol

i get everything else but what

Lets face it, They took characters out because they wouldnt be able to play online (frank west), now they put them back in( i dont buy the idea that they "altered them" ), They pretty much had Jill and Shuma done. but then they had people pay for them as DLC rather than take an extra week or two to finish them. The roster didn't live up to the hype that they themselves created.

I'd rather buy another copy of Blazblue CS to help support Arc Systems, rather than have Capcom fuck me hard again with Ultimate MVC3: Turbo Arcade Special Super Edition 99' a month later

Lets face it, They took characters out because they wouldnt be able to play online (frank west), now they put them back in( i dont buy the idea that they "altered them" ), They pretty much had Jill and Shuma done. but then they had people pay for them as DLC rather than take an extra week or two to finish them. The roster didn't live up to the hype that they themselves created.

I'd rather buy another copy of Blazblue CS to help support Arc Systems, rather than have Capcom fuck me hard again with Ultimate MVC3: Turbo Arcade Special Super Edition 99' a month later

i dont see what any of that has to do with the evaluation that "the cast is weak"

also this sort of edition thing is not unlike what guilty gear did

i dont see what any of that has to do with the evaluation that "the cast is weak"

also this sort of edition thing is not unlike what guilty gear did

Guilty Gear never released 2 in the SAME year! at least not to my knowledge

Listen, if i told you i was going to give you 40+ cookies then only gave you 36 cookies, you'd say it's pretty weak. Especially when you notice that some very popular flavors arent there. You get it now? Good, have a cookie.

Same price, less cookies. :vbang:

36 cookies is a lot of cookies it is sort of hard to call it unimpressive

this is stupid why am i even in this thread

a release in february with a sequel in november is pretty silly though yeah but it's still a fighting game

*Wolverine's divekick had its angle changed like it did in MSHvSF.

*The lifebars look better in actual gameplay, but only slightly.

*Assist timers regenerate quicker.

*Hawkeye has acrobatic command jumps. (!!!) They're really fast and can cross up and he can fire arrows out of them and

*It looks like more damage is red overall, to negate the X-Factor nerfs since X-Factor recovers red health (which would be fitting as a comeback mechanic).

*X-Factor reduces damage scaling slightly, but doesn't boost move damage except for super moves.

* I don't know if this was posted yet, but it looks like the magic pixel health is gone. I really hope that's the case.

*Akuma's tatsumaki no longer negates projectiles

Some changes

another item of note: strider has 2 level three supers...

regular melee lvl 3 and his oroborus (calls two little robots that circle him and shoot projectiles straight forward whenever he attacks)

oh yeah, did anyone talk about the 4 alt costumes they already revealed?

They revealed more than those.

Check the pre-order page on the official site.

I love Mohawk Storm. This some classic X-Men

Iron Fist being in is enough to get me to buy this game again. The additions of Ghost Rider, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Nemesis, Strider and Firebrand are icing on the cake. From the videos it appears Wolverine got a speed nerf. That makes me a sad panda

Rocket Racoon gets in over Megaman? What is the world coming to?!

(Also, Squirrel Girl would work much better as Marvel's joke character IMO, but Vergil, Strider, Firebrand, Wright, and Dr. Strange are in so I guess I'm fine with it.)

Rocket Raccoon blows up old gods as part of his daily routine.

And part of Squirrel girl's joke is that we never see her actually fight. If that happened, it would ruin the joke.

ELVIS MODOK!!!!!!!

I NEED an avatar made out of that image!

Oh and my body WAS NOT ready for Vergil!

Rocket Racoon gets in over Megaman? What is the world coming to?!

(Also, Squirrel Girl would work much better as Marvel's joke character IMO, but Vergil, Strider, Firebrand, Wright, and Dr. Strange are in so I guess I'm fine with it.)

If you have to blame something don't blame the Marvel half of the roster for that. Just blame capcom in general like I do