Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

Nemesis is so hardcore, he never goes backwards: he turns around and goes forward. Nice.

Not the most exciting update for me, but both of them are worthy additions to the roster.

My response to this: fNbzQ.jpg

But seriously, Strange looks like he plays like a different "kind" of Magneto, and Nemesis looks like a mix of Hulk and Omega Red with just a pinch of Sentinel.

But seriously, Strange looks like he plays like a different "kind" of Magneto.

That's what I thought too when I first saw him. He seems like a mix of Magneto and Trish, with teleports.

I originally didn't have very high expectations for Nemesis. I really want to play as him now, along with Ghost Rider. If Phoenix Wright turns out to be cool, then this game is sold for me.

This isn't Soul Calibur, GTFO.

Blade not knowing 8-way dashes is air movement in this game. lol

>_> Go to SRK and say that please.

He's so dumb,it's cute. :3

Such vulture like attacks for showing a shade of ignorance.:v: Anyway does anyone think Nemesis is the anti-spammer, due to his hyper armored hyper?

I would think Hulk would fit that role better, what with having 3 hits of super armor on his C button.

EDIT : Actually, about Strange, now that I think about it he looks closer to Phoenix than Dorm. Better teleport and less life, and that fully invincible beam super (god that's going to be annoying). He's going to be all traps and teleport mixups, kinda like what she is now, except without the phoenix feather bullshit.

excellent, now with nemesis i can run a more gayer team >:3

lets hope that Nemesis/Hulk/Sentinel end as a viable team

Clockw0rks old school team is now possible. Sentinel, Strider, Doom. I do not really like mvc3 but i will lame it out with that team.

excellent, now with nemesis i can run a more gayer team >:3

lets hope that Nemesis/Hulk/Sentinel end as a viable team

This sounds like Noah's UMvC3 team

Blade not knowing 8-way dashes is air movement in this game. lol

Except where I come from we call that um..."flying"...? Especially since it's preceded by 214+S usually.

Love fighting game jargon.

Glad so many people who NEVER USUALLY post in this thread posted here. Vultures, indeed.