Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

Oh come on, nothing beats European Noel derpface cover. At least this cover has some fighting going on on it.

My god, a japanese-american crossover game has anAMERICAN INDUCED COVER?

HOLY CRAP STOP THE NEWS

It's not like they do it like this to "mirror" the american artstyle.

Nope.

Not in the slightest...

The main box art is still Shinkiro's, the box art being printed on the other side is going to be the Mark Brooks one.

You get to choose so it's hardly that big of a deal. You want to keep Shinkiro's then.. don't switch it to the other side.

Holy llama of Santa Fe, Phoenix looks as awesome as Nova looks boring. Still don't understand the reasons behind including the latter. Nick doesn't seem that strong, but he's still going to be a fan favorite.

Wonder why Maya didn't get any lines. Even the judge got one.

YAY PHOENIX WRIGHT FOOTAGE-

*notices Sam Riegel is voicing Phoenix*

OH GOD WHY IS HIS VOICE BAD NOOOOOOOOOO

*notices Troy Baker is voicing Nova*

My mind is now at ease.

its not X, so im not interested :/

i swear to god that i would be pissed if they add classic instead of X, specially if it still has the craptacular moveset from mvc2

thanks vor the vids

edit

now i saw everything

I'm gonna be real honest, imo he looks sooooo out of place, his character model (especially the shading), his moveset.

I'm prolly just a grumpy old man who dislikes these loli-like characters.

Lol @ Capcom trolling Megaman fans with the new stage... even straight up denying Venom fans

lol wut??

SRK where lolis are not only all women despite their age but now also male attorneys

Who else started laughing when Sentinel got hit with Wright's level 3? It's like he got proven guilty for every kill on MVC2. :kitty:

I noticed one of Wright's normals is a sneeze. That means that people can literally kill Pheonix by sneezing on her now.

lol wut??

SRK where lolis are not only all women despite their age but now also attorneys

Umm..... wow. I might have to sig that.

Based off of the trailers I'm not excited for PW or Nova but God knows I'll check them out regardless.

Is Phoenix Wright's animation supposed to be that terrible? It his style or just unfinished/lazy animation? Just kind of jarring to look at without knowing anything about the character

Is Phoenix Wright's animation supposed to be that terrible? It his style or just unfinished/lazy animation? Just kind of jarring to look at without knowing anything about the character

Well, his original games are on GBA/DS, are 2D, and don't have that much animation. So yeah, it kinda fits.

http://shoryuken.com/2011/10/13/umvc3-system-change-notes/

An official translation of some core system changes being made to Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is now available via Capcom-Unity. Note number 9 is now accurate, and the translations overall indicate quite a few things differently. The original information can be found on the Japanese UMvC3 website.

Notes

1 – X-Factor can be activated in the air.

2 – The attack and speed increases for each character while in X-Factor have been adjusted. Additionally, the damage reduction minimum while in X-Factor has been decreased from 50% in MvC3 to 35% in UMvC3, and Hyper Combos performed during X-Factor will now be subject to damage scaling.

3 – An upward exchange (this was sideways exchange in previous builds, and may be a translation error) during an Air Combo will take away 1 bar of your opponent’s HC Gauge.

4 – When you launch the enemy in the air with a Special Attack, hold the button down and your character will automatically super jump to follow the launched opponent. (This can be turned on or off in the Options menu.)

5 – The window for Aerial Exchange Counters has been adjusted, making it easier to land one.

6 – If you land a Snap Back attack on an assist character, similar to the landing it on the point character, the assist will become unavailable for a short period of time. (This is also pretty different from fan translations, that indicated that landing a snapback left your opponent unable to call assists for longer than before)

7 – It will no longer be possible to block during an air dash.

8 – The rate of HC Meter gain has been decreased by 10%, to 90% of what it was in MvC3.

9 – In MvC3, the amount of hit stun caused by assists was fixed, but in UMvC3 hit stun caused by assists will also be subject to hit stun deterioration during combos.

10 – For characters who have 8-way dashes, the speed on their down-back air dash has been slightly decreased.