Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

You do realize Galactus has only one real, actually threatening move to most characters, right? Getting Tatsunical (jump, :bbt::cbt::s: land, block or jump as appropriate) turns him into a joke. And Dr. Strange can do RoR off a DHC to invincibly punish THAT move, super jumping lets you get in to get tatsunical for free, as he has no AA and his grab can be baited with momentum canceling moves in the air like hadokens or flying. So winning as Galactus will most likely be the challenge. Unless he can spam the screen filling super laser. :kitty:

Hay guise, was anyone here at ComicCon? I was. Firebrand, Strange, Nova and Vergil aren't OP. Nick is super legit, and objection AA is GDLK. He can also SQEEZE DEM CHEEKS, paper toss has more priority than salty balls and present the evidence has some of the best projectiles in the game. Evidence seems to be related to the enemy character, as I get a lot of knifes correct when Wolverine is in the enemy team but not always, and more sunglasses when Wesker is in the enemy team. That could just be luck though.

All I care about at this point is the Online Interface that lets you play casual matches with friends, MVC3 room matching system was confusing for me.

People not actually reading the articles they link and over reacting, acting like an optional mode is an act of betrayal

News at eleven

Act of betrayal? what a drama queen...

But yeah all these "gimmicks" that capcoms keeps coming up are reaallly cool. gems, cards, a new mode (i read the article) before making a proper storymode.

All I care about is that this game doesn't suck. :s

A functional online mode would be nice this time around.

I'd rather have more options for gameplay than a stupid story in a fighting game.

This.

I would also like to have a functional online mode. AT COMMAND.

I'd rather have more options for gameplay than a stupid story in a fighting game.

You do know that storymode involves gameplay right? I'd agree if these modes actually looked good. Right now they seem like a "try it once and get over it" kinda deal.

You do know that storymode involves gameplay right? I'd agree if these modes actually looked good. Right now they seem like a "try it once and get over it" kinda deal.

story modes, in general, are little more than versus modes with talking.

this mode (whatever it's called) includes new aspects of gameplay that cannot be used/done outside of it. personally, I don't put much stock in capcom to make a worthwhile story mode in the first place, so I'm much happier that they're trying new gameplay additions.

I haven't read the prior posts, so I dot know if this has been answered already.

But there's a story mode? As in something you can do I this game besides Arcade and Netplay?

I atleast was hoping for the basic 3v3 computer match. (Pick who you fight, difficulty etc etc)

Ugh...