Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

im convinced anyone competent (besides phoenix) will tod on zero, xf or 3+ meters used.

Sad part is this is true.

While Frank West's leveling up is a bit different, I see no reason to use him over PW. PW does it faster and better. Although, West does have an anti-air super...

I'm sorry but after watching those trailers, I am not hype at all for either Frank West or Rocket Raccoon. Their playstyles look really dumb and are obvious rehashes of classic Jill and Cable, respectively. Obvious joke characters are obvious.

You sir are so wrong about Rocket Raccoon as he and Cable share no moves what so ever. As for Frank he is nothing like classic Jill. What did you see that made you come to those conclusions cause I think we saw entirely different stuff. Or you were drinking again.

both those links go to frank for me, but i found the racoon anyway

also something tells me racoon's a bit of a trap character =p just guessing

both those links go to frank for me, but i found the racoon anyway

also something tells me racoon's a bit of a trap character =p just guessing

sorry fix'd it

I didn't expect Rocket Raccoon of all characters in the game to look so gdlk, and yet here we are. Wow.

Fucking awesome.

Their playstyles look really dumb and are obvious rehashes of classic Jill and Cable

Lol what the fuck.

They look nothing alike. Like, at all.

While Frank West's leveling up is a bit different, I see no reason to use him over PW. PW does it faster and better

That's a pretty stupid thing to say considering they play nothing alike, have completely different leveling systems that offer completely different advantages.

Man those trailers put me in such a good mood and then this wall of dumb in the thread.

That's a pretty stupid thing to say considering they play nothing alike, have completely different leveling systems that offer completely different advantages.

Man those trailers put me in such a good mood and then this wall of dumb in the thread.

Did you actually watch Seth Killian's overview of the character, or did you come in here to bash on people's opinions? In the video, he was trying to level up so many times that it was annoying. The whole time, I was thinking, "Wow, this better be worth it if it takes this long." Then, once he FINALLY got all four levels, it looked pretty underwhelming.

Sorry that my opinions didn't match yours.

EDIT

In an actual match, two pictures were taken resulting in two level ups. Not sure what the odds are of leveling up or if there are certain conditions met. Nonetheless, if it averages to be that fast, then it is worth it.

It is because Frank's levels up faster while drunk.

And yes, I watched all the available material, and you are comparing apples to peaches. Phoenix Wright's is random as shit with not always getting the evidence you want (even when it's all "right" evidence, it's not necessarily the ones with the moves that you want attached to them) and his powered state is a time-limited thing, very short, that consumes his evidences, AND that forces him to play defensive for a random amount of time if he wants to get to it. Contrasting that, Frank West levels up at a controllable pace, while staying agressive AND using a fullscreen projectile that can potentially severely messes things up for ennemy zoners and that rushdown characters dashing in need to be wary off.

Like I said : nothing to do with each other, no reason to even begin to compare them. Might as well say that Tsubaki is a better character than Hakumen since she can gain her meter by pressing on a button, while he has to wait for it to naturally rise.

Someone play a midget team with Rocket Raccoon , Ammy & (Arthur or Joe) and piss people off who can't hit you

I wonder if they're going to fix the stage darkness problem that plagued the first game. Most of the stages weren't really playable because you couldn't see jack shit.

Frank West seems to level up based on combos in some way. Logically, given the circumstances of some of the level ups, it has something to do with the number of hits in some way. Cause he hit the same combo twice in one of the videos, one camera OTG didn't level him up, but the 2nd one did. This theory is also supported by the concept behind his lvl4 Weapon being the Paddle Saws as they hit a LOT which would help you and I'm guessing that means you have to work your ass off to get to lvl5 which is probably broken as shit :3

And I'm gonna play Raccoon just to float around and laugh at the cute little tail spin :3

Frank West seems to level up based on combos in some way. Logically, given the circumstances of some of the level ups, it has something to do with the number of hits in some way. Cause he hit the same combo twice in one of the videos, one camera OTG didn't level him up, but the 2nd one did. This theory is also supported by the concept behind his lvl4 Weapon being the Paddle Saws as they hit a LOT which would help you and I'm guessing that means you have to work your ass off to get to lvl5 which is probably broken as shit :3

And I'm gonna play Raccoon just to float around and laugh at the cute little tail spin :3

According to Seth Killian he should level up every time he takes a picture.

Someone play a midget team with Rocket Raccoon , Ammy & (Arthur or Joe) and piss people off who can't hit you

Nemesis will take care of these three. Super armor + stupidly easy to use moves that have almost gdlk utility = anti-midget.

I can play Joe / Ammy / Rocket no problem.

Nemesis will take care of these three. Super armor + stupidly easy to use moves that have almost gdlk utility = anti-midget.

yeah, Nemesis and his super armor will certainly be amazingly gdlk against all of their full-screen zoning

itll basically be RR going around tossing traps around and being annoying until they come, and when that happens he can burrow away and do it all over again or burrow mixup/ROCKET SKATES mixup

tl;dr dont fuck with the raccoon

wait so all of franks ultra's are lvl1?....odd

storm has all lvl1's too, as does hsienko, joe, and probably some other chars