Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

I remember Seth said that different "kinds" of photos would give different results. In one of the videos, West does a normal BnB on RR and OTG's with the camera and that instantly gives him a level up, so they probably want you to use it mid combo. I'm sure just doing it normally would eventually get you a level up, albeit much slower. With the booze, West gets to max level with only 2 OTG photos with the trade off being that you have to protect him when he pukes or else eat a big combo.

You mean those of us who actually bought the original MVC3? All I've heard is that it's Save-Data related, so I'm guessing either Extra Costumes/Shadow Battle at the most....I doubt it'll be Jill/Shuma or the other DLC though.

Probably the heroes and heralds costume.

The fact that capcom hasn't mentioned it in a while makes me think they've forgotten that shit though.

Hulk gaining armor on his gamma charge is a very good buff. His new wallbounces allow for more combos too. I expect him to be better than Nemesis, but only time will tell.

Off-Topic: Everyone knows that Blade is one of the most common words to put in a username, and like all common names it applies to common people, who are usually casuals who play COD and Bejeweled.

On-Topic: I am desperately trying to find any redeeming qualities about Vanilla before I get Ultimate, but I just can't find any. Every time I try improving, the moment I set foot online it's like taking two steps backward. It could mainly be the lag, which as we all know, fucks up everything in a game like Marvel, but all of my shit gets beaten out, all of my strategies go down the toilet thanks to mashing assists, etc.

On-Topic: I am desperately trying to find any redeeming qualities about Vanilla before I get Ultimate, but I just can't find any. Every time I try improving, the moment I set foot online it's like taking two steps backward. It could mainly be the lag, which as we all know, fucks up everything in a game like Marvel, but all of my shit gets beaten out, all of my strategies go down the toilet thanks to mashing assists, etc.

That's the problem.

Not to mention the majority of people online are assholes who do stupid immature shit like taunt at the end and t-bag your dead corpse.

^ Probably one of the most disrespectful actions when I played vanilla online for a while. If its someone who was just generally better I don't mind them exploding their ego but it really bugs me when its a laggy fucking match and my opponent is spamming Sentinal, Hulk and/or Doctor Doom assist and then teabag you all to hell at the end. In short I dont mind losing to someone better but I hate losing to lag with a passion.