Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

Not yet, but for organizational purposes I will delete posts that go off topic, like the one above me.

hm i wonder if shuma's super hitting dante was a cause of the mashed hyper or the random facter that it has

if random factored super's can be lengthened by mashing that'd be great

dat mashing

... odd... I thought they made Trish's lightning super mashable, yet it isn't in that list.

doesn't look like any of them take any more time, they just double every hit

the one exception I can remember was during gravity squeeze where the hits started racking up immediately.

So far, Capcom has "released" in its game 2 DLC characters, both of which were on disc (and unfinished in the case of Shuma Gorath).

ASW has added 3 characters to their main game, two of which at least were not on the disc (I'm not entirely sure for Makoto).

So as you can see, there is no comedy to be found anywhere in that statement.

Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum were all at least partially on disc from the start, that's how their themes got uploaded to Youtube so quickly. They were ripped straight from the disc.

And I get what you were trying to say, I just find it rather amusing how you say that one company releasing DLC is just an inferior method of adding more content, and then say that another company doing it makes it loathsome money-grabbing in the same sentence.

This is pretty true. lol

So long as mashing doesn't become a deciding factor in winning a match, I think I'll cope.

So long as mashing doesn't become a deciding factor in winning a match, I think I'll cope.
I really doubt mashing will be a huge thing. It tends to add about 40k-ish damage for most regular hypers, but that's a raw hit. At the end of an extended combo the damage proration will probably cause it to be pretty negligible. It's really only going to be important for "random" hypers or level 3s.