Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

You asked for it!

I was hoping for something without an assist, but that's pretty cool. Maybe I can practice that and... I guess put Doom in the team. :/

I was hoping for something without an assist, but that's pretty cool. Maybe I can practice that and... I guess put Doom in the team. :/

Don't fold so easily, I'm sure you can get something similar with other assists, also these are still -day footage, there's still 10 more years to find stuff. :kitty:

lmao!

Yes, you are right though. Hopefully I can find something nifty. Her being able to OTG super is already really good enough.

That was truly excellent. Even though it does miss some characters, like Amaterasu or Dormammu.

And Deadpool takes the cake for the best cutscene role once again.

I noticed they're calling Air Combos "Aerial Rave" again...someone's been digging in the ole' MSH terminology vault... ;)

Maybe it was just footage of the Japanese version? That's what they call them in the Japanese version iirc.

That was truly excellent. Even though it does miss some characters, like Amaterasu or Dormammu.

And Deadpool takes the cake for the best cutscene role once again.

Every character is there. Some were just fighting in the background.

Amaterasu vs. Dormmamu is behind Trish

Akuma vs. Storm is behind Hsien-Ko

Jill is fighting She-Hulk.

Seriously like that new intro though...like if comic books were 3D. Digging Strider VS Spider-Man the most though.