Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

If someone did this to me I'd be sad, but oddly entertained.

Thank god I only know one Wolverine main >_>

Wonder how long until this gets patched.

If someone did this to me I'd be sad, but oddly entertained.

Thank god I only know one Wolverine main >_>

Wonder how long until this gets patched.

The hardest part of said combo imo, is the slide dash into assist, but nearly landed the damn combo tryin to show my friend how to do it

Methinks this only applies to fat stun hitboxes. That and even if it is an Infinite, didn't they once say there are safeties in place to prevent it from being easily repeated in a match?

It doesn't matter if it isn't an infinite because it killed every character you can do it too.

And it's easy, Wolvy still a rushdown master, get a hit, summon Spencer assist and boom infinite. Only way to avoid it is to avoid Wolvy lol, good luck.

But ya they patched Dante infinites, C. Americas infinite..... and i feel im missing someone too but someone else got patched. Akuma Tatsu infinite? ya on big characters

No, that's skullgirls. Capcom don't give a fuck.

No, I'm pretty sure it was reported as news in THIS thread. I don't actually read skullgirls stuff around here, so yeah...

Regardless though, I was thinking said "infinite safeties" applied to MVC3, but perhaps not UMVC3 yet...

Apparently Dante still has one of his lvl 3 X Factor Infinites

Well MOST characters have an XF infinite, but that's not really an infinite as it only lasts the length of XF, but that's standard

Yeah I wouldn't really call any loop in X Factor an infinite considering XF has a time limit and if you're doing it right the opponent should die before a few reps anyway.

it's also because they changed his gamma wave. that third hit that allows the juggle into AA gamma charge used to only hit characters with large horizontal hitboxes, but now it hits almost everyone.

Finally got the game after selling several older games I never play anymore. I've got a long road ahead, but at least I'm learning fast.

How do you do that ?

Well I know on 360 your online data is on your harddrive and you can delete it from there for a fresh start.

Did anyone check the top players on leaderboards?

Top win streak on PSN confuses me. lol

When I checked, it went something like:

Win Streak: 1000 something

Wins: ~1950

Losses: 0