Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

I thought about posting the rumor, but decided not to.

If it's true then I'm very hype for Megaman and Cyclops. Servbot, not so much. As for Ant Man, the more I think about him, the more interesting he seems. We'll see tomorrow I suppose.

>>Features from the PS Vita version of Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3

Wait, WHAT features? :psyduck: I have that version and only different thing it has is the (horrible) Arcade Mode with the special Vita controls.

>>Mega Man.

FUCKING SOLD.

Dun fucking care what those uber-fag X fans say :kitty:

Dun fucking care what those uber-fag X fans say :kitty:

pudrete

If it's real, then I hate Capcom more than any company in the history of the universe for being pricks, but if it's actually the REAL Megaman, I can get past it.

Although guys, people have been talking about this for ages, the only reason it's getting so popular now is because they can add to the rumor using the Vita content. I highly doubt it's real, but I wouldn't shoot it down yet.

I almost want it to be real though, I'd totally main Servbot.

callate, marica de closet :kitty:

quien habla, el marica de playa chancletudo

Doesn't the Vita version have the hitbox display and replay modes?

yes it does, its thanks to that that we can see gems like these

30_drdoomhitbox.jpg

30_umvc3hitbox01.jpg

30_umvc3hitbox02.jpg

tbh, i would pay to get that feature on the ps3 version

Although guys, people have been talking about this for ages

and we can expect that this rumor would keep alive for 3 to 5 years more :toot:

quien habla, el marica de playa chancletudo

:v: no se de que hablas, hobosexual :kitty:

I'd better not get hyped over this "update". IMO 8ing has done a much better work with this game than DIMPS and all of their shitfests (SSF4 and SFxT), but they wouldn't go THIS FAR.

>fake

Oh well :v: At least mahvel won't be corrupted by gay-ass X :yaaay:

I honestly hope the character listing there does not turn out to be real.

-I have no beef with Mega Man or Cyclops even though they are already HnH cards, but I still don't think that Mega Man could work in MVC3.

-Ant-Man? Seriously? Bring in Wasp or something, but for the love of fuck NOT Ant-Man. The only place he has is in Hawkeye's Level 3.

-Fuck Servbot. This game has Phoenix Wright already and at least he's viable. We don't need an ACTUALLY USELESS joke character in this game.

In fact, I hope everything but the character part is real. There should be at least 3-5 on each side to bring the game up to the original 56 or 60.

Welp obviously Uncanny Edition was a lie, but oh shi~! I didn't know this game with Marvel Super Heroes!

So no plans for patches, updates/ DLC etc. for UMvC3 from the Evo panel, time to learn the Frank West TAC Infinite for Summer Jam :kitty:

Just sounds like another HD Anthology to me...wake me up when Capcom starts making decent games again.

You must be talking about BlazBlue.

Son, BB don't have shit on MVC3's retarded brokenness.

You're probably just one of those GG fanboys who have irrational hate-ons for BB anyway. You're getting a new GG game soon so why are you guys still bitching about BB?

You came in here shitting on his game and didn't expect him to talk shit back?

I mean I don't like the game, but there's a thread for it and before now I've never came here. It's ok to not support something, but don't bash it. We get enough shit from actual Capcom fanboys so we don't need our own Dustloop people shitting on each other. Just stick to your game(s) and they'll do the same.

Personally I see no reason to hate on GG or BB in this thread. Capcom maybe, but not ArcSys. Unless you have a valid reason to compare them to UMvC3 (which you probably don't), there's no reason to bring that crap in here.

As for what is the scrubbiest game....last I checked scrubs aren't determined by the gameplay, they're determined by the gamers in terms of scrub turnout.

You must be talking about BlazBlue.

You sir, are not only a troll....but a full blown retard.

I wish you luck in the next special olympics. I'll be cheering for you.