Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

I doubt it's gonna happen. But if it does...

Morrigan

Vergil

Doom

Zero

Do it Capcom. Strike them down.

Morrigan doesn't deserve it.. You are aware that if they do anything to her, she'll drop to bottom low?

I doubt it's gonna happen. But if it does...

Morrigan

Vergil

Doom

Zero

Do it Capcom. Strike them down.

I wouldn't mind if they strike zero and doom down..but I swear capcom, SMITE VERGIL WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT! HE DESERVES THE NERF HAMMER WORSE!

Morrigan:

- Remove meter gain in astral vision

- Fix shellkick hurtbox

- Tone down Soul Fist durability

Doom:

- Reduce Foot Dive untech him

- Missiles dissapear when hit

Zero:

- Make it so Lvl 3 Buster doesn't make EVERYTHING safe

- Remove L Loops

Vergil:

- Tone down the derp. Fix hitspheres

- Rapid Slash not special cancelable on block

- Fix Spiral swords. I don't care how.

Nerf Wesker. However possible, just nerf him. He needs it. Start by removing the sunglasses buff, that's just stupid.

Wesker has already been revealed to be not that great a character in comparison to Wolverine or Vergil. He does not need nerfs. If anything, he needs buffs.

I agree though that the sunglasses thing is fucking stupid and should just be purely for style points, just like in Vanilla. In fact they should just revert him to Vanilla Wesker, but keep his Cobra Strike (236L) teleport-cancelable.

Wesker has already been revealed to be not that great a character in comparison to Wolverine or Vergil. He does not need nerfs. If anything, he needs buffs.

I agree though that the sunglasses thing is fucking stupid and should just be purely for style points, just like in Vanilla. In fact they should just revert him to Vanilla Wesker, but keep his Cobra Strike (236L) teleport-cancelable.

I wanna bring up a time in vanilla that I just gun juggled someone online with wesker via level 3 x-factor. it makes me question if wesker can still do that in ultimate

It works for a few shots.

All Wesker needs is Vanilla Rhino Charge back. If you really want him to be stupid, bring back the vanilla hitstun on Horizontal Samurai Edge. He can have it because Ammy is too short for that shit, therefore, IDGAF.

Speaking of which, make Ammy's health 900k and give her back all the hitstun she lost on her normals. Also, make beads not suck. Also, make sword 5C's hitsphere the length of the sword, not 3/4 of the sword. There is no fucking reason for Vergil to outrange Ammy when her dick is clearly longer (and thicker).

Not every way.

In UMvC3 it's invincibility frames on start-up were increased but they nerfed it with added damage scaling.

To be quite honest, any sort of counter super with superflash is probably going to be relatively useless/obsolete.

Not true.

Rhino Charge used to have I-frames throughout the startup (1-5). Now it ONLY has I-frames on the 5th frame, making it almost impossible to react to a move with Rhino Charge.

decided to netplay some mahvel on ranked just now since I am bored. I've never really netplayed this game... got my first piece of hatemail.. I feel so proud. *wipes tear off my eyes*

decided to netplay some mahvel on ranked just now since I am bored. I've never really netplayed this game... got my first piece of hatemail.. I feel so proud. *wipes tear off my eyes*

what did it say?

oh.. just some.. profanity.. I forget. Another just said "wtf" I think that one was from the person I landed Trish's infinite on.

Another just said "wtf" I think that one was from the person I landed Trish's infinite on.

Did you respond with "intentional mechanics?"

So apparently this game, the Vanilla version and MVC2 are being de-listed/removed from both PSN and XBL stores, along with all DLC.

Makes me wonder what game would take it's place as the main center of attention at events if it somehow dies from this.