Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

Ryu/Wolverine/Sentinel, all black alternate colo- *shot*

On a more serious note, I won't be thinking too much about teams until I see all the new character trailers, though I am still hype as hell for Phoenix Wright.

yeah blade that sounds like a really bad team

vergil looked underwhelming until I saw he was otg capable, had oroborous style sword super that seems like it'd be fun to shoot swords and teleport behind them or something idk

Could we not have 2 pages of people telling us whatever team they won't end up playing in the end since it'll suck ?

Team Haters gonna Team Hate. Even if my team sucks I'll still play it. That's what being a "dream team" is all about.

@Black Onslaught: Having TWO characters with Ouroboros-like moves on my team just makes me excited. :toot:

Really, the major problem with the team you listed is just that every character accomplishes the same goal, and as a result you are missing out on characters that would benefit them. It's like getting three flavors of ice cream, but you pick three variants of chocolate. What I would suggest would be to make three teams for each character and then use the team with all of them as kind of a messing around team.

EDIT: The only reason why I am saying this is because everyone gets frustrated when they lose, and I want to help you minimize that, so you can have more fun playing.

Really, the major problem with the team you listed is just that every character accomplishes the same goal, and as a result you are missing out on characters that would benefit them. It's like getting three flavors of ice cream, but you pick three variants of chocolate. What I would suggest would be to make three teams for each character and then use the team with all of them as kind of a messing around team.

EDIT: The only reason why I am saying this is because everyone gets frustrated when they lose, and I want to help you minimize that, so you can have more fun playing.

Clearly you've never appreciated a Triple Chocolate Brownie Hot-Fudge Icecream Concrete Mixer at Culver's.

But that's besides the point. I undrstand what you mean, and I do have more balanced teams, but sometimes you just gotta get flashy.

Chris looks terrible, but I like the much wider representation of characters.

I think I'll be making the switch.