Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

i would love if they give us the option to buy it as an update for the game ala ssf4ae, tbh im not that interested n buying a whole new disc for the game :/

i would love if they give us the option to buy it as an update for the game ala ssf4ae, tbh im not that interested n buying a whole new disc for the game :/

Exactly

All newcomers leaked on siliconera! Now with that said I gotta say fuck capcom for avoiding Megaman AGAIN! Now with that outta the way I'm curious as to how Pheonix Wright will play

i agree... just glad its only going to be $40 instead of full price... kind of see it like CT -> CS

im not sure if im going to end up getting it, i probably will but SF3 3SO comes out before then so i may end up with that and skullgirls when it comes out.

new modok costume is hilarious

also i dont see how anyone who thoroughly enjoyed a fighting game would complain about a sequel for $40 unless it didnt seem like it was gonna fix the game's problems or something

it's pretty easy to get hundreds of hours out of this sort of thing

but i dont personally play mvc3 so(only rented it, labbed some stuff, turned it back in, not my type of fighter)

New character selection is basically fail, except for Phoenix Wright. :P

Elvis Modok is awesome.

That is all.

Lol at Capcom Trollin Megaman fans hard.

"No we don't have X, here is Zero instead! ;)"

No Megaman Universe.

"No megaman legends three"

*tomorrow*

"No megaman in MvC3 AGAIN."

Talk about horrible timing.

Lol if Capcom thinks they will have even a trickle of Megaman fans supporting them after what they did. They are shitting on them so hard you have to feel a little bad for their hardship

So what happened to "too punchy" (Ghost Rider, Iron Fist) and whatever PhoenixW's deal was with "OBJECTION doesn't translate well" (or was that just for TvC or something)?

Don't get me wrong, rebalance + Doctor Strange + Strider is pretty nice. Just... wow so soon. And "just" 2 DLC characters after that. Get...confused?

I wonder what their excuse for no megaman is now? Because moveset ideas is now a poor excuse. I mean Hawkeye is in the very same game where Taskmaster is imitating him, that is quite funny

I wonder what their excuse for no megaman is now? Because moveset ideas is now a poor excuse. I mean Hawkeye is in the very same game where Taskmaster is imitating him, that is quite funny

You 4got about Spidey and Capt.A

Lol at Capcom Trollin Megaman fans hard.

"No we don't have X, here is Zero instead! ;)"

No Megaman Universe.

"No megaman legends three"

*tomorrow*

"No megaman in MvC3 AGAIN."

Talk about horrible timing.

Lol if Capcom thinks they will have even a trickle of Megaman fans supporting them after what they did. They are shitting on them so hard you have to feel a little bad for their hardship

Megaman Fans

1310033928_dissapointed_supporter.gif

idcaboutmegaman

Blue Bomber fans are now the universe's new trolling pincushion :vbang:

Anyway I'm puzzled at how Wright is gonna play. All I know is that after this game the objection meme will probably soar to new heights

Well, this is cool. All I want is more stages, more balanced gameplay, spectator mode, and that robust story.

lol story in a capcom fighting game...

there are indeed 8 more stages and it has been mentioned that some balancing is going to happen. how that manifests itself is unknown currently, though.

spectator mode? probably hanging out with megaman!

Sweet!!! More characters means more shadowbattles :toot:

(Q .\ /.)=O)x_x)/

Yeah seriously, Hawkeye seems a bit like a wasted slot. I mean, he's cool and all, but I couldn't see any reasonable differences between him and Taskmaster.

Lacking moveset ideas is the worst excuse. Here's a thought: Design a moveset for Megaman X that involves switching between his X5/X6 armors (Falcon, Gaia, Shadow, Blade, Fourth for standard moveset, etc.)

There, done.

Dammit Capcock.

Sweet!!! More characters means more shadowbattles :toot:

More shadow battles means more money for what you already paid for. Am i the only one that see's whats going on here and is not okay with it? Seriously?

The game came out 5 months ago, I paid 60 bucks + tax for a game EXTREMELY lacking in content, weak roster, crap DLC, and semi-unplayable online, Now they want 40 more dollars for what they should've done from the get go. Ughh....headache....help me professor kokonoe...

hawkeye v taskmaster

hawkeye loses the sword and shield as well as the spidy swing and picks up trick arrows. i also doubt he will have the charge mechanic that task does for his arrows. (HE ALSO HAS A LEVEL THREE THAT INCLUDES ANT MAN!!!!!)

type of arrows seen in the video are:

lightning

poison

ice

bolo?

triple (guessing more damage but no effects)

ant-man arrow (lvl 3)

he also has a different super set, well kind of. he has the air arrow which is similar to tasks but also has a super where he shoots a volley of bomb arrows into the air that hit the entire ground OTG after some delay (so it seems).

oh, and did i mention he shoots ant man on an arrow!?

ENHANCED MODES: After many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.

ENHANCED MODES: After many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.

Capcom business planning:101 baby!