Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evilben

Ultimate MvC3

Hey guys, remember when Left 4 Dead 2 came out a year after the first one?

Remember how nobody bought that game and everyone boycotted it and how terrible it did in terms of sales?

Oh wait yeah. It didn't.

Strider.

About.

Damn.

Time.

Side note...that Lifebar is worse than X-men CotA's...they really need to fix that for the final build.

Any hope this will be a disc patch you buy on PSN?

Also I'm hoping Venom shows up.

new modok costume is hilarious

also i dont see how anyone who thoroughly enjoyed a fighting game would complain about a sequel for $40 unless it didnt seem like it was gonna fix the game's problems or something

it's pretty easy to get hundreds of hours out of this sort of thing

but i dont personally play mvc3 so(only rented it, labbed some stuff, turned it back in, not my type of fighter)

my complain its more about not giving me the option to buy it as an DLC update for the game that i already have

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is essentially the same as Super Street Fighter IV when it was originally released. It's typical Capcom stuff, really.

The only difference is that instead of just over a year between vanilla and Super IV it'll barely even be 9 months between normal and Ultimate Marvel 3.

No Sengoku BASARA characters? Great, now I can't get my guns on for this game...... :(

So I wonder whats going to happen with those who bought the Jill and Shuma Gorath DLC. Will it be included in this game? Or will people have to redownload, etc.

Hawkeye seriously? its like Taskmaster's data with some twitches ..... oh wait it's capcom.....

way more Marvel char deserve the spots seriously....

No Sengoku BASARA characters? Great, now I can't get my guns on for this game...... :(

I love you man :] btw chronicle heroes iso is up

I was pissed that some people on the stream tried to use Taskmaster's zoning game with Hawkeye. His arrows ain't the same damn it!

Out of all the roster, here are my pleasant surprises:

Dr. Strange

Nemesis

Vergil

Ghost Rider

Iron Fist (who is basically Gene)

Strider

"Who the hell are you" guys:

Nova

Rocket Racoon

And "What the hell why not Francisca how will you fight goddamn":

Nick

Overall, I guess I am happy with this. Still going to be fun to play with friends.