Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firekid2

"Darkstalkers are not dead" The future of this series:

I'd like to see some actual game shot, before I base judgment. Hopefully this new DS will be at least playable and the QA team takes their time looking for bugs :P

Thoughts?

fake, though it sounds so horrible that could be true, lol

More Darkstalkers are not Dead Cameos

E3 2012:

*Skip to 2:14s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP79Bs_Lt_o&feature=player_embedded

LA Comic-con 2012:

Another Comic-Con, another Darkstalkers tease from Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono. Siliconera is reporting that, during yesterday’s Street Fighter 25th Anniversary presentation, Ono took the stage in his classic Blanka costume to discuss the event a bit before moving onto a wildly different topic.

Referencing a request he made last year asking audience members to hold up $10 and $20 bills so that he could send a picture to Capcom, Ono mentioned that there would be no need for any special stunts this year. While this can be misconstrued in a “glass half-empty” sort of way, Ono promised that it wasn’t necessarily bad news, and that he couldn’t speak further on the subject for fear of getting in trouble.

A rumor reported earlier this year by Venture Beat said the game would possibly use a tweaked version of the Street Fighter x Tekken engine, which itself is a spin-off from the Street Fighter IV engine.

Source: Siliconera,

EVO2012:

Sako-Noko shows interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0vsPZZtqK5E

Oh awesome a new Darkstalk...

*reads the name Ono*

... fuck this shit. I'd better have NO new Darkstalkers at all, than having Trollonori Ass ruin it with his "modern" ideas.

Also, how can they animate characters like Pyron, Jedah, Anakaris or Rikuo, who constantly transform their bodies into something else and have really complex animations?

Fuck no

Why would a MESOAMERICAN robot be named after a GREEK deity? Makes no sense at all.

Also Huitzil sounds classy and unique (being Huitzilopochtli the Aztec god of Sun, War and even human sacrifices)

Fuck no

Why would a MESOAMERICAN robot be named after a GREEK deity? Makes no sense at all.

Also Huitzil sounds classy and unique (being Huitzilopochtli the Aztec god of Sun, War and even human sacrifices)

I think "Phobos" was probably chosen because it sounds like "robo". Likewise with "Zabel", which sorta sounds like "zombie". No clue on Aulbath, though.

Pyron created Phobos on Phobos. If you want to know where that huge ass crater came from.

But he now lives in MEXICO, so he's now Huitzil :kitty:

and now there's an entire page on nonsense, so you're now stupid. I got excited for news and I get a hissy-fit over name localization from 15 years ago

http://shoryuken.com/2012/10/11/new-installment-darkstalkers-are-not-dead-revealed-at-capcoms-new-york-comic-con-panel/

Resurrection will be a HD port (lol) of Darkstalkers 1 and 3, with GGPO netcode and all that stuff (same thing they did to JoJo and SF3). I'm hyped for this, actually..

But the "new installment" shit... :psyduck:

LORD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Looking forward to this, even though this still doesn't change anything regarding Cashcom. Now they think $20.00 is a "low, low price". Fucking greedy bastards.

Gonna be rocking Talbain and Jedah (And Pyron if people play Night Warriors. Has the best OST in the series, IMO.)