Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolokoa

The Philippines Thread #9 - Genesis Beyond the Beginning

ehe..hehe...heheYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA~~~~!!!!!!

Weird laugh man!

AKO NA ANG EXPERT MAG DROP DESU YO!

Guess who's ready for RANBATS?

2nqtr2s.jpg

Busy week is busy, pero laging may BB XD

Question lang. Do you guys want to go with "first to three" in the grand finals instead of "first to two, winner's finalist has to be beaten once more" rule? I think naisip lang namin to ni Gelo in one of the saturday casuals that happened. i just want to get everyone's input if we do ever change it. Salamats

For those interested P2D will now have Marvel vs Capcom 3 in their list of games during august 20, 2011's Indestructible. Just visit their site for more details like on the schedule.

Busy week is busy, pero laging may BB XD

Question lang. Do you guys want to go with "first to three" in the grand finals instead of "first to two, winner's finalist has to be beaten once more" rule? I think naisip lang namin to ni Gelo in one of the saturday casuals that happened. i just want to get everyone's input if we do ever change it. Salamats

For those interested P2D will now have Marvel vs Capcom 3 in their list of games during august 20, 2011's Indestructible. Just visit their site for more details like on the schedule.

Seriously... Ang retarded nyang First to three... and first to two is pretty much the same. people want to end ranbats quite early for various reasons man.

Ok na yung twice to beat yung asa winners and race to three sa finals.

hahaha tangina napicturan pala kame nung babanatan namin yung isang born again na may dalang gitara....

Ah, quite. Buti nalang yung aksyon mismo ng pagbnat di nakuhanan.

buti n lng drums dala ko XD

@Duqs- after pondering my reflection on the pond, mas gsto ko p din ung twice to beat winner's since he did earn his unbeaten status and it is, double elims after all

@ehada - si gary T nsa likod nyo lng, dun sa GUBAT AND SA MAITIM na lugar

GGs kanina sa netplay, Insan. I know I'm not such a great match, but hey, at least I'm learning. Medyo may lag, pero pwede pag-tiyagaan, malapit na siya si puntong hindi ko mapansin. Nagiging halata lang kapag mga split second stuff like IB-DP yung sinusubukan ko or throw break. Try mo ko ulit kapag 10pm or beyond. Bumibilis connection ko nyun.

iplay says tom nila gagawin DLC, i made a step by step vid for them, and in case hnd umabot sa sabado (i doubt hnd aabot), we have backup consoles naman, so yeah HYPE

allan, nung oras ka sa sabado nsa iplay?

nandun na ako 10am kasama ko si mark

as long as inde ako mamatay sa panaginip ko

orayt, same old rules then XD

@gelo: thats half your reflection.

Makaka punta ako ng 12noon pa due to work, but ill bring the tripod for easier recording =D

LOL "HALF" HAHA

even though i see it, i know it's FULLy there, parang ung if no one is around to hear a tree fall, did it still make a sound?

@allan - d ako sure kng open na sila by 10am, pwde ko sabihan , but pag sabado ng umaga kasi, never kong mkta si koya na andun na by 10. so ayun pero ako cguro 11 at the most XD

nandun lang naman ako ng maaga para maayos agad yun registration and stuffs

@allan - d ako sure kng open na sila by 10am, pwde ko sabihan , but pag sabado ng umaga kasi, never kong mkta si koya na andun na by 10. so ayun pero ako cguro 11 at the most XD

cough cough PEPSI BLUE cough cough

PEPSI

cough

BLUE

Ako din pepsi blue nlng ayoko ng 150

wala pag-mamahal yun P150

oh yeah

2nqtr2s.jpg

saktong sakto yung kay dix mukhang kargador lang sa pier.

BUKAS NA RANBATS!! HYPE!!

Edit: Allan just in case lang na di mo pa nakita may nag post pa dun sa lumang thread:

Forum Name: merkava_TAR-21

Blazblue:Tsubaki

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Akuma, Taskmaster, and Dormmamu/Zero, Iron Man, and Phoenix

Arcana Hearts 3:Fiona

SSFIV AE:Sagat/Ibuki

Titles:The Tango Pacifier! (у прабленийе!)/ Zhukov's XO

-This is Owen from BBPH on FB. I am here to learn all the basics to the advanced fundamentals of some fighting games I played except Tekken from the pros like all your fellow comrades. I need some decent opponent other than my brother, rielC(aka. fed277 or p@tsu), thanks.

Also I played some other than fighting like Crysis 1 and 2, Mass Effect series, COD series, Assassin's Creed 1, 2, and Brotherhood

-"Winning depended to a large extent on the determination of the troops and the officers. The certainty that we were going to win kept up everyone's spirits, from privates

to generals". Field Marshall Georgy Zhukov USSR commander in WW2

earlier today, i was half expecting it to have this awesome quality, nevertheless yeah it is awesome ;)

i give you Ze Prototype Shirt

whoooooh grabe etched to my unerasable memory tlga ung isang CERTAIN 2nd round match ko XD

ANYWAYS laging 2 ang side ng coin so LET'S GO

Salamat sa mga:

-lahat ng nakapunta

-organizers, bracketeers match callers. sayang nga lng d nakasali ung iba =(

-artists, the surprise was awesome , you just had to be there to exp it ;)

-players, without you/us there wouldn't be epic moments... like EVERYWHERE

-ALLAN for that heart to heart talk nung tayo p lng dalawa ;)

-INSAN for ruining THAT heart to heart talk me and allan had XD

-players na tlgang nag sikap makapnta kht galing sa malayo

-players na nagsikap makapnta kht na malalate sila

-and of course this may be a surprise or a new thanks , but to the respective region/barkada "captain" so to speak, we all know it's unspoken, but we all feel it exists , which brings me to my next suggestion XD

Some sort of "Clash of the Cities / Clan" sort of thing? we can work out the rules and stuff later, but does it sound awesome ?

And of course

LAMBc/DLSU peeps - I R PROUD, but of course 2 sides ng coin, so let's train more!

Ehada - for always being awesome in matches and awesome friends everytime ;)

Dtier - no amount of thanks can be said for the dedication the south has given ;)

CubaoFarmers (tama ba?) - for keeping the north scene awesome, COKESAKTO partner in the mic ya heard~~

SMN - for being awesome in your scene and for establishing a HQ in philcoa

the more i think bout the idea, the more awesome it just is XD this sort of healtyh awesome competition brewing is so good for bbph, good job all! XD

Let's all keep being awesome, and like a family.

if i would have a *what i would wish for sa next ranbats* is to have the absent players be preent, Boss, Dix, and RairyuuSho and basically THE MAX NUMBER OF PEOPLE bbph can summon!

and with all this, i thank everyone from the bottom of my foot (kasi mas malalim un kaysa bottom of my heart) ;)

JUST DEW IT