Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolokoa

The Philippines Thread #9 - Genesis Beyond the Beginning

OHMAIGAD

O_o

o_O

O_O

FAP FAP FAP

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HUMAHAWT

27th is pretty dangerous for people who are studying in DLSU/CSB mostly because I'm sure that's going to be hell week. But it's on a weekend anyway so it should be alright.

WE SHOULD HAVE QWOP CASUALS

- Casual BB event is absolutely alright. However, it would be cool if it were in iPlay instead. ;u; Philcoa's a bit impossible for me. But of course, that depends on the majority. :D

- A simple eat out sounds good. We can go back to that sushi place in MoA again. Or get another place to eat at! Or more bonding in MoA (like arcades).

- Since food MIGHT be a bit too expensive, having casuals at iPlay seems pretty painful to the wallet. So it'd be cool if we have it someone's place. I'd offer my place but it's far from everyone and it's pretty hard to get into. ;u;

- Lol, I'm up for drinking. But it's going to get alter-ALTER-MICHI once I'm drunk lawl.

Technically 27th is the last day of 'hell week', and pretty sure most of us don't have saturday classes or anything school related on a saturday so it's a-okay

I like the bonding in MoA idea. a lot >u<

KINGINA MGA POST MO ALLAN!!! ROFL!!! FAP FAP FAP FAP! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Balita ko holidays daw 29 at 30? tama ba? baka pwede naten lipat doon para sa mga peeps na busy sa finals?

End of Ramadan – August 30 (Tuesday)

National Heroes Day – August 29 (Monday)

Sana pwede sa lugar ni BI.....OVERHYPED E! xD

Balita ko holidays daw 29 at 30? tama ba? baka pwede naten lipat doon para sa mga peeps na busy sa finals?

End of Ramadan – August 30 (Tuesday)

National Heroes Day – August 29 (Monday)

It's a good idea, considering that by then, finals are over (and so is the term break) and I suppose there'd be a lot more people around.

then again, there probably are people who might have plans for the holidays so yeah :U

But it would be nice if it's the 27th though, since it's likely I'm going home to the province on the 28th till the start of the next term :T

29 and 30 sounds good, although the problem is that most people might have those to days reserve to something else.

Myeaah. most likely people would have something else planned by then

So anyway, we should go for 27th - 28 ish (well, it's bound to last till the early morning)

SANA LANG EH ONLINE NA SI OVER HYPE PARA MAY MAITANONG SAKANYA :3

Hi Guys,

Just informing that I'm all set for 27th.

Sometimes, eating sounds good on our part.

Regards,

Seikenshi

Cool, just keep checking DL or FB for updates. See ya then.

Suggestion: Drinking game na na incorporate sa casuals. Isang bote ng beer bawat talo hahaha...

....... I LIKE IT.

Okaya beer pong tourney with a twist. kung san tatama may corresponding drink tsaka Character usage xD

Suggestion: Drinking game na na incorporate sa casuals. Isang bote ng beer bawat talo hahaha...

so inde niyo ako papa-inomin

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Like Aile, I'm leaning towards iPlay nalang since the other place is too far.

New Person who you

ello Yamato welcome to our DLoop forums ;)

so things are clear lng, paintroduce lng XD like sino ka sa facebook , sino ka sa real world (GASP) and stuff. welcome yo~

ello Yamato welcome to our DLoop forums ;)

so things are clear lng, paintroduce lng XD like sino ka sa facebook , sino ka sa real world (GASP) and stuff. welcome yo~

si Dai Go yan XD

Important announcement

Just got word from Insan.

He said that He's willing to lend their place for the BBPH 1st anniversary Celebration. It's at makati, the place is fairly huge and basically it's the most convenient place since it's neither up north or south. I EXTREMELY suggest that we go W/ Insan's place as our venue.

Pros

-Minimal House Fee (well, yeah, we need to compensate for our electricity usage. looking at around 30-50 per person :D )

-We can bring our units there so we can play w/ multiple stations.

-It's ...uhhh.. someones place so i guess we could go for INUMAN AND KAINAN SESSIONS there while playing.

-The place is Huge

Cons

-.... I DON'T SEE ANY CONS!

So yeah... waja think guys?

what michi said.

Though...insan lives near rockwell, right?

and will it be on the 27th? I guess my setup's also kind of okay if that's the case since I need to pack them up anyway BY

edit: also, why is that makoto cosplay wearing shorts? Why can't she be like this cosplayer? :<