Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Why can't we have nice things, like a decent scene for SNK games?

New England doesn't have enough Chinese and Mexicans and Chinese Mexicans

Juan, you can come over my place to play games until either:

A) we get rides to CT

or

B) you go do your original plans.

Regardless, bring your stick because I accidentally the whole thing left my stick at GU in Framingham and Lucky D's going to EVO so I won't be getting that til either next week or two weeks from now. I'm currently borrowing Justo's extra 360 stick.

Glitch, thanks for the timely reply. You've saved Meghan from wallowing in grief and despair.

I will not be at Windsor Wednesdays this week due to utilizing my money-saving tactics for Otakon.

I'm right here.

Why can't you see me.

WHY WONT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME.

also help me paint plz :<

Glitch, thanks for the timely reply. You've saved Meghan from wallowing in grief and despair.

Np brah, Just get some pics I want to see how it all comes out. I am also in the very ... very.. slow process of making the nox nyctores for Mu for my girl (The giant sword thing that floats behind her before she transforms)

Long time lurker here. I was convinced recently and finally caved in to sign up. Thanks, kona! *waves*

A) we get rides to CT

or

Regardless, bring your stick because I accidentally the whole thing left my stick at GU in Framingham and Lucky D's going to EVO so I won't be getting that til either next week or two weeks from now. I'm currently borrowing Justo's extra 360 stick.

You accidentally the whole thing?! *sadface*

A) we get rides to CT

or

alrighty lol i will give a call and send you a bunch of text messages then lol im gonna stop by angels house first and give him the black rock shooter OVA.. i cant really be carrying a box fan around with me through springfield, so if we do get a ride down to CT we have to swing by my house to grab it right fast FYI to anyone who may pick us up

I plan on going to PWA tourney, anyone want to carpool? I'd prefer not to go all the way alone so if Crown or the Springfield guys want to go I'd be willing to drive you since you're not far out of the way.

If no one else takes a spot in your car I'll come by, 4 passengers should fit right?

Long time lurker here. I was convinced recently and finally caved in to sign up. Thanks, kona! *waves*

Glad you made it on here! Thanks for rekindling my interest with BB!

You accidentally the whole thing?! *sadface*

I couldn't resist typing that.

Glad you made it on here! Thanks for rekindling my interest with BB!

I couldn't resist typing that.

No problem! I'm taking your advice and staying away from pad from now on. :cool:

No problem! I'm taking your advice and staying away from pad from now on. :cool:

Play pad all day everyday it's not so bad. Ask everyone from the scene. I'm always bitching when I can't be on my pad.

ohh now you're playing bb again...>_>

Seeing the OmniSscythe vs LK match on the Team St1ckbug stream kinda got me reconsidering playing the game again. Also, I was at GU last night and Evy was just looking on at the Capcom fighter. I saw his Blazblue TE and asked him if he played BB and turns out he did. I knew no one else was gonna play BB cuz everyone there who ventured outside of Capcom fighters went as far as Tekken. So I played him a while and had fun. Also you were right, everyone needs a break. I guess you can say it was a break much needed to clear my head. Plus, I got Juan over my house and we're grinding out. So I'll be down to play more games in the future.

Like I said, if you're tying to learn stick, not going back to pad is the best way to learn so you have more consistency in your stick execution. Keep it up!

Play pad all day everyday it's not so bad. Ask everyone from the scene. I'm always bitching when I can't be on my pad.

I'm not telling to stop playing pad cuz the cool kids play on stick. I'm only telling him not to go back to pad for reasons I just mentioned above. I know a few pad players in BB who do crazy shit. And some I've seen on stream.

I'm not telling to stop playing pad cuz the cool kids play on stick. I'm only telling him not to go back to pad for reasons I just mentioned above. I know a few pad players in BB who do crazy shit. And some I've seen on stream.

Lol would make sense after hearing the inside story. I don't see anything wrong with stick and for every other game I can do stick .. only because I've played in arcades and everything. But for some unknown reason I can not play Blazblue on stick lol and I have tried.

Lol would make sense after hearing the inside story. I don't see anything wrong with stick and for every other game I can do stick .. only because I've played in arcades and everything. But for some unknown reason I can not play Blazblue on stick lol and I have tried.

Why Disciple is kinda like that. The only game he can play on stick (as far as I can remember) is Tekken and he plays everything else on pad. The only game I play on pad is Mortal Kombat.

i want to see 5b 6a sjc Jc Jd berial edge 5d (1) dead spike dash 3c 22c dash 5a 5b 5c C inferno divider uppercut straight punch 3c 22c, on a guitar hero controller, do it and i'll buy you a candy bar!

I can play both pad and stick as well as keyboard and Guitar Hero controller. Get like me. *fap fap fap all over my face*

I'm better ALL over your face Crown. I can play Blazblue on a DDR pad! what what combos with STYLE... or in the words of hazama, Clean Stylish Lethal PERFECT

Pad really isn't that bad. I just want to get better on arcade stick, and not rage over my thumb whenever I drop a combo mid screen. =x

Shoutouts to LPT and Why. Thanks a lot for coming this week, thanks for teaching me new Guilty stuff, I've got a long way to go.

For the guys that didn't show up, I hope to see you next time.

play bb kona! we can both git gud.

and now i want to make a ddr pad combo video

but i dont have a convertor for my ddr pad

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Would've loved to be there but me and Juan couldn't get rides so we just played games at my house.

play bb kona! we can both git gud.

I'm working on it. I don't play Platinum anymore and I'm horribad with my new main. For now, I won't be playing tournaments until I feel confident enough to do so. But I'll be more than willing to grind out matchups and the like so I can get better. As I said before, won't be playing on PSN until I get my stick back from GU. For now, it's just Xbox Live.

How odd that Tekken is the one game that Why plays on stick when that is the largest pad-warrior game in the US outside of Smash.

Couple of reasons for this: using stick hurts my wrist when I have to stretch out my ring finger to the R1 button (which is why I played default layout on stick for GG for a while), and since Tekken is just the four face buttons it doesn't hurt as much. I don't get why my thumbs never get sore instead, heheh. Also, for some reason I'm better at doing DP motions on pad and simul presses on stick, because pads are too small and awkward to do that (don't understand why so many Tekken players do it like that). But since PS2 pads suck, I use stick for GG and MB as well.

no problem lol springfield should be able to make it for next week's meetup, ill remind zoob about his streaming stuff if that would be possible

GGs kona! one day i will bust out my hazama, the ultimate zoner with very good rush down lol itll be like CT all over again XD for now we both have to learn the lambderp - makoto matchup, and i need to do that 5.5k+ meterless combo in tournament!

kudos to pancho and justo for showing up and talking a bit of street fighter with me lol i have a stronger understanding about option selects now. speaking of which, im not sure but i swear i option selected in bb against kona one time >______>