Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I can play both pad and stick as well as keyboard and Guitar Hero controller. Get like me. *fap fap fap all over my face*

I once really wanted to be a Rockband Guitar warrior for the laughs and actually could execute some combos with Jin during the BB:CT days when mah house was practically Springfield's meet-up for a time. I actually never did it in for real matches though. I would however like to see a Drum Warrior if anything. That would be hilarious.

speaking of which, im not sure but i swear i option selected in bb against kona one time >______>

Unless you were breaking a throw is 1ABC, I doubt it. There are very few true option selects in BB.

everyone can os super from tech roll in the corner

and you're playing hazama now l1f3, we need to have hazama mirrors, it's been like 6 months since we played

Unless you were breaking a throw is 1ABC, I doubt it. There are very few true option selects in BB.

really? i think offensively speaking there are a ton of OS's. Defensively, too depending on who you play.

And the best OS ever against jin

when they have 0 meter

Dash 5A 1C(Hold1) xN

so troll

GGs kona! one day i will bust out my hazama, the ultimate zoner with very good rush down lol itll be like CT all over again XD for now we both have to learn the lambderp - makoto matchup, and i need to do that 5.5k+ meterless combo in tournament!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat now I got to deal with mirror matches with you at casuals. Saaaaaaaaaad panda.

Info

Worrrd

really? i think offensively speaking there are a ton of OS's. Defensively, too depending on who you play.

when they have 0 meter

Dash 5A 1C(Hold1) xN

so troll

Lmao I like that. Send me things to make me not ass at this game plz <3

He'd have to send a miracle or a dozen your way too. OH SNAP. Also, totally in RI right now for vacation~

If anyone is interested in buying Catherine, it's GOTY imo (Alice at a close 2nd). I might start bringing it [along with WWE Allstars to laugh at everyone] to The Why Temple for the badass co-op modes

He'd have to send a miracle or a dozen your way too. OH SNAP. Also, totally in RI right now for vacation~

Lemme guess, down is south county at a beach house?

Also - won't be at Why's. Working 1-9 then going out and being an annoying hipster. And as it stands, I won't be at PWA =[

I'm in Narragansett, but we're too poor for a house. We're in a motel.

I'm working 12-9 and will probably drop by Why's after work.

I forgot to mention, I can't make it this weekend, sorry Why

danny, if you want to not be ass (as you so put it) drop noel, seriously, drop that bitch on her head then jump on it with some spiked shoes. end

I forgot to mention, I can't make it this weekend, sorry Why

So, does that mean only Kyle will be coming (maybe Glitch)? If that's the case I probably shouldn't bother.

So, does that mean only Kyle will be coming (maybe Glitch)? If that's the case I probably shouldn't bother.

As far as I know I should be good to come down. If you're not even going to bother mike you can just come on down to my place instead or something then just to bullshit or something.

when they have 0 meter

Dash 5A 1C(Hold1) xN

so troll

i did the OS offensively while i was doing a block string.. now that i think about it, i believe it was something along the lines of [whatever my block string was that ended with 2B] > 665BCC. it was to grab/throw break or dash > 5C to catch makotos backdash, the latter which happened cuz kona backdashed lol it was very strange, im not sure if that even works cuz i didnt try it again lol

my hazama is still bad tho lol i cant do the chain combos yet, im not used to that aspect of hazama.. altho is non chain bnbs are super easy lol i need more time in the lab with him to learn the timing for 236236B, 214D~C and his j.CCCCC series

I might get KOF 13. It looks pretty cool and Old Iori is back as a DLC character which is awesome. My usual party in a KOF game is Iori/Terry/K' and I didn't like that they changed Iori in KOF XII for the in-existent story. At-least now there's a new game I can guru up in since I'll probably read up on everything about the system and play the story mode. Well I guess I'm gonna practice my hops.

i did the OS offensively while i was doing a block string.. now that i think about it, i believe it was something along the lines of [whatever my block string was that ended with 2B] > 665BCC. it was to grab/throw break or dash > 5C to catch makotos backdash, the latter which happened cuz kona backdashed lol it was very strange, im not sure if that even works cuz i didnt try it again lol

my hazama is still bad tho lol i cant do the chain combos yet, im not used to that aspect of hazama.. altho is non chain bnbs are super easy lol i need more time in the lab with him to learn the timing for 236236B, 214D~C and his j.CCCCC series

wat

wat

lol blazblue option selects are strange indeed XD i need to learn more of them with jin, since its pretty easy to do blockstrings with buffered dashes in them. hazama has an easy one in which (in the corner) if they neutral tech, you do a meaty 5B, but if they roll behind you out of the corner you get a 236236B instead and catch the tech roll. its pretty sex lol

danny, if you want to not be ass (as you so put it) drop noel, seriously, drop that bitch on her head then jump on it with some spiked shoes. end

Nah, see I'm fine with being the ass that plays Noel. I just don't want to be ass at using Noel. Hahah

Though if I did stop using Noel (which everyone would love to have happen), I'd learn Valkenslayer <3