Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Glitch, how about you pick up Ragna so you can be the token Ragna player and I can stop fuckin using him.

Oh wait, I'm quitting this game in a week. Yay.

Fuck all that noise, YOU stay the token Ragna player and forever be stuck as such.

and i'll go main carl instead And I will be that other guy that plays Hazama from the scene. Sound good there Mr. NoelBrown? <3

Fire Emblem was probably witheld from america because they thought it would be too hard for us c.c kinda like we got fake super mario 2. I love FE but it is BALLZ hard sometimes.

AE has 3 C. Vipers in top 8. given that it has more characters in it, by far, than bb, not really such a big deal that there are 3 noels. I mean, 5 out of 8 spots are two characters? what's that noise about? the marvel matches i saw yesterday were pretty hot.

in non evo news, i'm liking how the new dustloop appears to be autosaving what i'm typing periodically. PWA tourney August 6th, people. GG side tourney, BB 2v2, mk and ae singles, and mvc 3v3. I believe the 5 dollar venue fee gets you 5 bucks in tokens to spend during your down time as well.

If I was black I'd punch you in the face, activate X-factor and then punch you again.

But you're NOT. So all you do is gold burst and astral heat and make kids cry instead.

BB finals are LK, Zong, Tokido, DerpNana, in winners and Wuku, Spark, Severin and Dsmoove in losers.

3 Noels in finals, compared to only 2 Yuns in SSF4AE finals. This says something.

i have yet to see severin play. i dont even know if he still uses lambderp. if he does, good shit, maybe i can see what he's doing right...

I wholeheartedly agree about the random difficulty spikes in fire emblem (the sacred stones especially) ughghghg i had nightmares while playing ephraims route (i always try to beat the game without losing a single character, no matter how fodder they are) lol on normal mode at that D: well, time to beat it on hard XD

It's really weird, I could go through most Fire Emblems while having a blast, even if I'm smashing my head through the wall at times. But I can't for the life of me enjoy Final Fantasy Tactics; Go figure.

EDIT: I for one think BBCS and MK9 finals were godlike.

Meant to do this last night.

Shout outs to the quietest Why-Temple gathering EVER because It was just Me and Mike... and Lazy (for a couple hours.)

Shout outs to ... ... ... Lei-on...Kennedy.. ahahahahaha!

Shout outs to Fraga because we missed you so much <3

and Shout outs for Why actually finishing "The Gamers - Dorkness rising"

Tales.. I missed your random bitching about anything =P

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?8844-Mileena-is-fun-but-doesn-t-have-what-it-takes-to-win-a-major-here-s-why

Anyone who watched the MK9 finals would see the irony. Or perhaps it's not irony. I dunno. But yeah.

He should be happy that he proved himself wrong. I enjoyed watching REO's Mileena.

Woah Fire Emblem Talk.

i have yet to see severin play. i dont even know if he still uses lambderp. if he does, good shit, maybe i can see what he's doing right...

I wholeheartedly agree about the random difficulty spikes in fire emblem (the sacred stones especially) ughghghg i had nightmares while playing ephraims route (i always try to beat the game without losing a single character, no matter how fodder they are) lol on normal mode at that D: well, time to beat it on hard XD

I'll agree that ephraim's route was the harder of the choices but the difficulty of Sacred Stones disappointed me. It's been a few years but if I remember correctly right after the route split as Ephraim you siege a castle where the foe has a sleep staff. I HATE SLEEP STAFF'S. Ross and the merc whose name started with a G could break that game by themselves. A beserker Ross can go toe to toe with the final boss even on hard. Not too mention the manakute and Ephraim's awesome stat growths but less then pleasing caps. A game breaking class but so awesome I'd want to see again is the summoner, it was so convenient to have nameless units to just throw away. Yet they would spawn with such awesome stats and decent equips. Maybe balance it out by making them weaker and worse equips so they could only be used as fodder. I would have given anything for a couple summoner's in Radiant Dawn.

It's really weird, I could go through most Fire Emblems while having a blast, even if I'm smashing my head through the wall at times. But I can't for the life of me enjoy Final Fantasy Tactics; Go figure.

EDIT: I for one think BBCS and MK9 finals were godlike.

I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series but I couldn't finish Radiant Dawn. It became so tedious. Only two turns into the final boss fight I just turned off my Wii, not dealing with that. Are you talking about Tactics or Tactics Advanced? Because I tried playing Tactics recently and the interface is such a turn off. It becomes so frustrating trying to manage my units that I just can't even play the game.

/End Fire Emblem talk

I haven't been playing fighting games like at all lately. I am not going to be prepared for PWA come saturday. I mean I probably would have gotten destroyed regardless but Saturday's going to be a rough day for me.

Yeah sorry I couldn't make it to the Why Temple, that was "Try to fix my Laptop with my buddy Day", and alas, it is still broken. It's currently going to his step-father's house to check it out

I only got to watch the top 8 vids for BB that were uploaded to NicoNico (so all the Tokido top 8s and grand finals), but BB looks like it had an awesome representation this year! =D

Hey Dustloop,

I regret to inform you that Windsor Wednesday will not be happening this week. It's unfortunate but I've got a ton of shit going on at once and less than no money at the moment.

Should be on for next week though. I'll keep you guys informed.

Adon4.jpg

this made my day lol what the crap XDDDDD

sad to hear that windsor wednesdays will be cancelled this week D: well if you have stuff to do, do what important lol thanks for letting us know..

Yeah, next week is looking good though! Also props for that godlike sig. I remember seeing that post and laughing my ass off.

Shame you couldn't do this Wednesday. Oh well, maybe next week! Sho, I gotta play you more in SF. After getting bodied by you 2 weeks ago, I really want to learn the Rose matchup.