Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I'm thinking of retrying SF4 again, even-though I generally dislike AE and SF4. We'll see if I can pick it back up or throw it away again [and the return of horrendous Capcom balance rants]

3S online is coming this month isn't it? Try that, I think I will.

Yesssss!

Shame you couldn't do this Wednesday. Oh well, maybe next week! Sho, I gotta play you more in SF. After getting bodied by you 2 weeks ago, I really want to learn the Rose matchup.

Oh yeah, for sure!

It's just like...at these things I tend to want to play against everybody and do a little bit of everything, especially stuff I usually don't get to. I'm considering looking into a different venue for next week if all goes well I won't get as much shit from my parents about it.

It'll generally be in this area from what I understand. I don't really have a car so that's the main reason why I host at my place.

Aw... oh well I'll probably show up regardless. LOL why does no one in New England own a car.

I actually got lost when I was leaving your place 2 weeks ago lol. My GPS crapped out on me because there were too many trees and I spent a good half hour driving around randomly :psyduck:

Aw... oh well I'll probably show up regardless. LOL why does no one in New England own a car.

I actually got lost when I was leaving your place 2 weeks ago lol. My GPS crapped out on me because there were too many trees and I spent a good half hour driving around randomly :psyduck:

Didn't the same thing happen when you left my place too? Lol, you should probably just use google maps instead.

Why Disciple, I may have to give up my spot in your car for Saturday as I will probably be kidnapped that day, if this changes I will let you know.

Anyone possibly interested for Friday casuals/Yomi playing?

I'll check with the roommate tonight to see if there's anything going down Friday night. If not, we can just use my apartment as per usual :)

Google Maps doesn't have a sexy british accent telling me where to make turns. Even though a bunch of those turns were into people's houses O_o

Google Maps doesn't have a sexy british accent telling me where to make turns. Even though a bunch of those turns were into people's houses O_o

You could just know where you're going for once Crown lol

Maybe if you listened to where the British lady was telling you to go instead of jerking off to her voice at the wheel you might make it home on time. :)

Anybody going to summer jam? I'll be going. I'm looking for temporary roommates to share the hotel room. I cook, I clean, and I've been told I'm a great lover, though these things may or may not come into play.

i think i died XD thats pretty hilarious XD the PHACE of CHAMPIONS!!!!!! i always wanted to drink with a member of the International Association of Mathematical Physics!!!!!

Zoob, you have won, congrats.

Also I WILL make it to PWA this weekend, can't enter any tournies (hand) but I'll sure as hell play casuals and chill with everyone!