Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

anyone going to GU tonight that wants to play some blaz stupid ass game i can't play online blue

I've cleared up my schedule so I can finally start going to GU on Fridays starting next week :3

Evo was baller. I got bodied by RF, but did alright against him in teams (even if I choked).

I'm looking forward to checking out PWA tomorrow!

Does this mean Danny and Kona can't come to PWA tommorow? :(

Boooo. :mad:

On a side note, I only have 4 weeks left before I go back to NY. AND I STILL DIDN'T ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF LEARNING TO PLAY SF4 YET T____T

WTF? Gogogo! We can play tomorrow.

Play a Shoto, Spam C.MK, Fireball, SRK on Wakeup, Rinse and Repeat. Congrats now you're a professional top tier SF player >_>

If by "professional top tier", you mean "someone who might be able to beat scrubs". Unless you were trolling, I must say that there's much more to being good at Street Fighter than you are suggesting.

Well in case anyone is interested, for this week I can host some casuals up in Springfield since I have the house to myself for a week. I'll let you guys decide which day, Monday-Thursday will be best if you guys are interested. I've only got two set-ups though but plenty of space and air conditioning as well. I've also got a PC in case anyone wants to play some PC titles like Hinokakera, Dong Dong or anything other fightan game on MAME. SO yeah let me know if you guys are up for it and if you guys are interested in the PC games, make any requests to have it ready.

If anyone can bring an extra PS2/ copy of GGAC that would be helpful.

I'm heading down to Pelham now I'll see you all there:)

I was looking forward to the tournament forever, completely sucks that I couldn't get work off and had to miss it. I even practiced mixing things up with Platinum for once...Nothing I can do about it now though.

For anyone that went, how did it go? I'll be at the arcade not this tuesday, but next.

shoutouts to EVERYONE who came out to the PWA tournament. it was cool to meet everyone and get bodied by crown...(i'll have my revenge!!!>_<)

we're looking to do monthly tournaments now so thanks again to everyone who came out and supported it.

Next time I won't be retarded and forget about the tourney til the week before. Just requested TSB's and Summer Jam off from work. As soon as theres a date for the next PWA tourney, I'll request it.

SPEAKING OF SUMMER JAM! Whats good? Any plans? Who wants in? Anyone have a room yet? (I highly doubt this last one.)

Goddammit. I've been practicing the hell out of Guilty Gear, hoping it shows this week.

And speaking of this week, Windsor Wednesday is going to be in full swing guys. From noon into the late night, fighting casuals (and possibly a small tournament?).

Still being hosted at my house. PM for details, all are welcome!

Shoutouts:

Capsule: Good job and keep at it! Building a scene takes much dedication and you have potential to make it grow into something special

Why: Thanks a bunch for driving me and letting me spend the night on Friday.

Directions: Because I have no fucking idea where I am half the time

Mindgam3: Was good seeing you again as always, see you on Tuesday

Vyers: Was fun talking to you and good job at 2nd in GG

Crown: Crown, Fraga and Mike Talk about Life; Part 3

Steve: Getting High score in Missile Command is awesome, but blowing it out of the water? Good lord. See you on Saturday.

LPT/Furok/Nazgul/BlueNINE: Was great seeing you all again

Rain: For making me take a shower while on the highway putting air in my tire.

and to everyone else, GGs and see you soon

GGs to everyone I played today. Thanks for making my last day of BB an intense one so I can retire that game (or put it on hiatus :arg:) with no regrets.

it was good to see everybody yesterday. Had we done a singles tourney, BB would have actually had more people than MK. So keep that in mind cause everybody says "MK is so hot right now" and absolutely nobody shows up to support it. I'll make sure this is stressed as we move forward with the tournaments (i.e. dropping mk as a tournament game before BB).

matches were good.

crown, i will reteach you the tager match from a footsies/ib perspective and I can show you like a thousand gimmicks too and the extremely simple ways around them all.

LPT, yo damn those rachel buffs and me not knowing anything about them. i think i blocked a consistent barrage for like ten seconds at one point with no other recourse. Damn my gigantic hitbox and all your flying stuff.

next tourney everything will be even smoother and i'm hoping we can get more of you guys up here. make sure to tell capsule or myself any comments/concerns/ideas you may have too.

So keep that in mind cause everybody says "MK is so hot right now" and absolutely nobody shows up to support it. I'll make sure this is stressed as we move forward with the tournaments (i.e. dropping mk as a tournament game before BB).

I am sad, true story.

EDIT: Almost forgot, it's been awhile since we had an IRC channel; if we made another channel who would go on it?

Shoutouts:

Steve: Getting High score in Missile Command is awesome, but blowing it out of the water? Good lord. See you on Saturday.

I'd have done much better if I actually had ever played the game in the arcade before, and had any sense of familiarity with the XBOX-huge trackball that has sensitivity set to -100.

Shoutouts:

Directions: Because I have no fucking idea where I am half the time

Yay, I'm not the only one! :vbang:

Shoutouts to the PWA crew for hosting.

Shoutouts to Vyers for running GG (the most important game there, of course! :I:), and shoutouts to everyone who played GG.

Shoutouts to Nazgul for the air hockey money match. I'll have my revenge next time (to counter your revenge this time ... freaking revenge cycle).

Shoutouts to everyone from CT/MA who came up here. Now you know how I feel every time I head down there.

Shoutouts to LPT for raging a match in MB. Thought I'd never see that happen.

Ok, concerning Casuals this week: This Saturday it'll be at either my house or Mike's house, and Tales will be in CT for a week after that. Whoever hosts this Saturday will host the Next Saturday. So if I can get a hand count that'd be great

Also shoutouts to P3P's badness new soundtrack

PWA was a good time. Thanks to Capsule and Craig for running that BB ish. Next time, lets run 1 match per teammate so we can avoid 20-30 minute matches. Another setup would be solid too. We should also look into running 3v3 cause that is hella hypeee

Great seeing everyone again! Extra shoutouts to Crown for teaming with me and carrying me through the land of bad Rachel matchups in the finals!

Taek- Great seeing you again after so long! We'll def get up to Boston to learn that darn Mu matchup. I'll bring Danny too haha

Cheese- Reversal Birtha. Stay free to Ciel plz

Bluenine- GGs in casuals. I think you got better since last time

Vyers- Tourney match was so godlike. Looking forward to playing you next time =D

Nazgul- Woman Hagen Daz will be the next big thing. you sir are a visionary.

Genstov- Casuals next time fo sho

Craig- lol tager. GGs

See ya'll next time!

95% sure I'm going to Summer Jam at this point, I'm thinking about getting a room.

Anyone else going who needs a ride / room?

Heya Paul, it was nice to see you. PWA was a great time, though we really should have tourneys on ps3!!! DIE XBOX (j/k)

Hey Jian, I'm looking to go to Summer Jam, was gonna take a bus but if we can pool some ppl together here I'd love to pitch in for gas/ room. Hit me up!