Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Shoutouts to the Sailor Moon arcade game for being fuckin badass.

Wasn't it:keke: Thanks for teaming up with me in sailor moon after Furok ran away.

GG ran very smoothly

Wind Jammers was HYPE.

Chinese was very mediocre

I unfortunately won't be going to Summer Jam, as I need the time and money to find a room for school. I wish all whom are going good luck.

Casuals at the Whyland of Lost Dreams this Saturday.

I will probably not go to Summer Jam as I start school the next day and would like to save a little money after all the other costly excursions this Summer. I will be at Sho's on Wed though.

I will be at Sho's on Wed though.

Hell yeah. Windsor Wednesday is in full swing, anyone able to bring a console would be much appreciated, small donations would be nice but if you're able to bring a console, a fan, or such...I say don't even sweat it. I know people are saving up for Summer Jam(Which I'm REALLY hype for) and gas is costly. I want everyone who's able to make it to come down, it'll be a damn good time.

Send me a PM if you've never attended, I'll toss you my address and contact info.

Casuals at the Whyland of Lost Dreams this Saturday.

Then it's settled. Next week I'll have Casuals on Saturday, if someone can bring a 2nd TV that'd be great

There's a chance I'll be at Windsor Wednesdays =D

Same here if I have the car on Wednesday. 100% chance if some kind soul lends me a ride.

EDIT: If someone gives me a ride to Windsor Wednesday, I'll tell them where I work.

EDIT: If someone gives me a ride to Windsor Wednesday, I'll tell them where I work.

Now I really wish I had a car.

Is this like a weird anime pickup line?

Is this like a weird anime pickup line?

Nope. Everyone wants to know where Crown works.

PWA tournament was a lovely time. I liked the place. It was very clean.

Thanks for the games everyone. I look forward to doing more tournaments there. Action Woman flavored Häagen-Daz is the future.

Now, what is the plans for rooms with Summer Jam? I will purchase a plane ticket down once I am certain about room stuffs.

Let the south tremble.

Hey guys, apparently people from Hall of Gaming or whatever they're called posted in our old Battlegrounds topic, apparently they opened up right next door. Worth checking out?

Also I'll be at Windsor Wednesday.

Yes we should, they were a great place to begin with and if I remember right it's the same management.

Hey guys, apparently people from Hall of Gaming or whatever they're called posted in our old Battlegrounds topic, apparently they opened up right next door. Worth checking out?

Also I'll be at Windsor Wednesday.

This is the thread they opened up a while back and reposted on.

Kona if you do get up there let me know as well. I'd like to see about having Windsor Wednesdays there since, as I said, I've been wanting to get a new venue to host at, this seems like a perfect opportunity.

oh snap lol a whole lot has happened in the past not too long ago XD unfortunately i wont be able to make it to Windsor Wednesdays D: lack of money and a ride down there really hurts.... also, ssbm.... le derp~

mike and myself need to make it to more casuals out of state lol i feel that my lambda is slowly developing strange habits that arent entirely bad, and i need more matchup exp in general.. ill see what i can do for saturday, hopefully i can manage a way to the Why Temple if anything, altho that is still a bleak outlook on transportation....

Alright I'm a little drunkn at this point but fuck you all I don't care

Casuals at Why's place this saturday?

Also shout outs to fraga for hanging out with me on sunday

Shoutouts for EVERY place for being closed on sunday because I forgot

Shoutouts to WENDAYZ for being open on sunday for me and fraga to eat

and Shoutouts to fucking doing a DONUT in my truck in EVERY parking lot that was closed on sunday.

and shoutouts to me for forgettting it was sunday in the first place

System Mechanics:

• Break burst - Hitting with or blocking a burst gives 25% heat
  • Knockback - When air guarding a ground attack, knockback is increased to make it easier to gain some distance
  • Barrier guard - Larger knockback on moves with a higher attack level
  • Instant barrier guard - Knockback is even larger, making it easier to get away

... I don't know how I feel about that idea. Barrier meter better drain like a motherfucker if thats the case.

That's dumb. Why don't they just put in MvC3 pushblock?

Good thing I don't play this game anymore lol

GU friday if anyone is interested in mashing games with me

If you give me a ride, I will pay for gas and dinner.

Alright I'm a little drunkn at this point but fuck you all I don't care

Casuals at Why's place this saturday?

Also shout outs to fraga for hanging out with me on sunday

Shoutouts for EVERY place for being closed on sunday because I forgot

Shoutouts to WENDAYZ for being open on sunday for me and fraga to eat

and Shoutouts to fucking doing a DONUT in my truck in EVERY parking lot that was closed on sunday.

and shoutouts to me for forgettting it was sunday in the first place

Dear Dustloop, I am sober. And sad that I am. I'm somewhere in Ohio doing a massive con circuit tour.

... I don't know how I feel about that idea. Barrier meter better drain like a motherfucker if thats the case.

what..is this for CS2 millenium edition thing

That's dumb. Why don't they just put in MvC3 pushblock?

Good thing I don't play this game anymore lol

If you give me a ride, I will pay for gas and dinner.

im not driving but i can ask laurence, it's probably on the way to GU. just text me your address