Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

For anyone who will be attending GVN Summer Jam: You can go http://www.necphilly.com/archives/gvn-summer-jam-5-online-registration/ to pay your venue fee in advance and save ~$10. Also, the discounted rate for rooms is supposed to end tomorrow.

Dear Dustloop people,

Miss you all. Greetings from Missouri. Working one more con this weekend and should be home after Summer Jam

Shame it'll be after Summer Jam. See you then!

HnK is a silly game. Man, Jagi is so fuckin broken in this game. I mean, he has a fullscreen fireball that BREAKS A STOCK. God damn, he's so good. >_> <_<

atleast throws make sense in gg and bb. not like sf where zangeif grabs you from 10 feet away.

its that russian technology lol us silly americants simply cannot understand that

and yeah, the drop in overall casuals over the summer... well im poor and my ride is halfway across the states, i dont rly have much say in that XD

"People who don't use option selects are from New England. True Story"

Southeastern CT will soon have a central spot for games, more info soon!

Also anyone with XBL should add me: MLIS Wolfkrieg

Kona would say otherwise.

It's like you know how I think or something.

Also anyone with XBL should add me: MLIS Wolfkrieg

Did you change the name of your old gamertag or is this a whole new gamertag (ie. brand new account)?

i learned new hype combos with lambda lol hopefully i can do them at team stickbugs and not revert to a more practical combo instead D: double 4B combos!! and i figured out the 150% meter combo lol

Alright remember, Casuals at my house tomorrow~ PM me if you don't know my address and want to come [i live in South-west CT 20 minutes from the NY border]

Yeah, it was an hour drive for me, speeding when I went down on Wednesday. I'll be working til 9 Sat, so I don't think I'll be going lol.

Hey guys!

Keep an eye out for the St1ckbug Biweekly tournament stream tomorrow! Watch as Danny, Tager Mike, Juan and myself blow shit uppp =D

Will definitely stream monster this!

EDIT: Change of plan. I won't be able to stream monster cuz I forgot it was my brother's birthday party tomorrow. I didn't forget his birthday though (which was this past Wednesday). So good luck to you guys! Juan, text me updates!

Hey guys!

Keep an eye out for the St1ckbug Biweekly tournament stream tomorrow! Watch as Danny, Tager Mike, Juan and myself blow shit uppp =D

Good luck to all of you! I wish I could've joined you. I'll be playing SSFIVAE and MK9 at Gaming Etc., which will also have a stream (here).

Tales, turns out we did in fact switch our Inpins. Mine didn't automatically start like this one did. On Saturday we can switch again. Go figure huh?

EDIT: It looks like you left your pillow here. Also My PS3 charge cable is missing, Mindgam3 and Tales check your stuff please

Why, can you host a casual the Saturday after Summer Jam? That's going to be my last weekend here in NE and I'd like to have one giant fightan shindig with all my bros before I leave.

so i read some post on the serious casuals page about a tager player blowing up LK for some silly reason, then i see some tager player getting blown up by LK all day long. Coincidence?