Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Zoob, I just saw your video. You do NOT fuck with someone's root beer like that.

B-b-but.....I cured my problem! I've been drinking tonic water mixed with orange juice! Also, fuck you, Glitch.

Hey guys. I'll be moving to Boston pretty soon and I was just at the St1ckBug tourney yesterday. I'll be getting acquainted with all of you soon I hope, I met with a few people at the TSB tourney though.

I like your title;)

If you're looking to play Gear in Boston you should hit up Max/Noisetank (Ky) and Asian Dave (Jo/Po). I travel down to Boston occasionally, but will be doing less of that after moving to Amherst.

Yeah, now they're saying it'll only be a tropical storm by the time it comes up, and it still might just go back out to sea. I dunno, I'll let you know if I can still hold it tomorrow.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hurricanecentral/tracker

The maximum projected wind speed is 65mph, which is not a hurricane (74mph or more is a category 1). The winds will also be slower if you live more inland, so check your forecasts to see that the hurricane is a load of hooey.

Also, to Why and everyone else:

http://thegamesurgeons.com/Lightning%20Label%20Homepage2.html

Sells custom STEEL replacement panels and makes complementing lexan covers. You can definitely mount Sanwa or Seimitsu sticks to these panels. It seems like a great alternative to arthong if you don't want to risk getting a plexiglass replacement panel (which can only mount Sanwa as of now).

I got excited, Vyers. :( I live one town away from Amherst, Mass.

Actually I should have said Amherst area . I'm really moving to Belchertown MA, which is also one town away from Amherst. It took me like 3 weeks of searching to find a place near UMASS Amherst (small but cheap room).

So yeah we should get together to play some GG sometime, same to the rest of you Western Mass players.

I'll be moving in about 8 days.

edit: Slayers is cool

Actually I should have said Amherst area . I'm really moving to Belchertown MA, which is also one town away from Amherst. It took me like 3 weeks of searching to find a place near UMASS Amherst (small but cheap room).

So yeah we should get together to play some GG sometime, same to the rest of you Western Mass players.

I'll be moving in about 8 days.

Huh, if you're gonna be that close, then that means I could pick you up as well on the way to CT casuals (assuming you have time, of course. Some people have more free time than others :v:).

We'll have to consider the possibilities.

Of course, like I said previously, hurricane tropical storm wussy bunch of clouds or not, I have to move my brother's shit back to college, so not this weekend.

EDIT:

I hope you're referring to the anime, because if so FUCK YEAH! :toot:

Even though work is cancelled because of hurricane, I still don't have the car this weekend >:(

So I'm going to netplay through the storm, assuming the power doesn't get knocked out.

Lina Inverse is totally your waifu.

You both like fire.

slayers052.jpg

She'd probably eat at Denny's with you.

290310ep120super.png

You even wear your jeans the same!

slayerslinainversewigve.jpg

Don't even try to fool us. We know.

shadesk.jpg

:thumbu: I just started watching the original series, should update my sig.

So I'm going to netplay through the storm, assuming the power doesn't get knocked out.

That's a risk I wouldn't take unless my surge protector had a warranty that covered electrical damage for everything hooked up to it

edit:

At Mindgam3's post: hehehehe

Lina Inverse is totally your waifu.

You both like fire.

slayers052.jpg

She'd probably eat at Denny's with you.

290310ep120super.png

You even wear your jeans the same!

slayerslinainversewigve.jpg

Don't even try to fool us. We know.

shadesk.jpg

This.