Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

So, umm, anybody else hype for the Persona fighting game being made by Arc System?

So, umm, anybody else hype for the Persona fighting game being made by Arc System?

Link/vid?

Also, I still don't have power, if it's not up by Saturday casuals are cancelled again. Sigh.

So, anyone going to GU on Friday?

MK Arcade Collection is out! FUCK HIDDEN CHARACTER CODES (Got Mileena though)

If Mike isn't hosting and I get power back by Friday, I'll host the casuals

do it ON friday fraga because I have friday off! lol

Funny thing is I didn't lose power at all and all that happened around here was some leaves falling.. s'bout it

i'm not playing anything when that persona game hits. it's got the characters from 3 and 4. blazblue can suck it

Don't touch my waifus Rise and Yukiko. Yeah I got 2 waifus in Persona.

Fuuka will probably never be playable :vbang:

Alright guys, if Why or Fraga don't get power back I can only do a Casuals thing at my place for the CT Crowd because A. I only got 1-2 TV's and B. I can't accommodate the entire scene. ALSO it will have to be on FRIDAY because I work Saturday PM. So more or less I would just imagine it being Me, Seth, Fraga and Why, and maybe Mindgame. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah.

EDIT. ehhh fuck it even if you guys get your power back If you wanna come mash buttons at my place friday that's cool too.

I only like them male fighters I'll probably play seta and minato if he's in it. And if by some chance raidou is in I'd play him too

That gravy train has departed a while ago I have all the waifus in Persona 4. But You can have Rise I actually tried to do her social last but I ended up running out of time to do it. lol

On a side note I'm hoping that this game comes out to be as broken as Hokuto no Ken so I can have a good time with it. But Yeah I'm probably only gonna play Chie and MC. I hope Chie gets some Hokuto style Basketball comboes. Also I hope she gets Galactic Punt as her Instant Kill for the win. I'm feeling very hype for this game and very depressed as I found out Mori is the lead designer for this project. =(

Alright guys, if Why or Fraga don't get power back I can only do a Casuals thing at my place for the CT Crowd because A. I only got 1-2 TV's and B. I can't accommodate the entire scene. ALSO it will have to be on FRIDAY because I work Saturday PM. So more or less I would just imagine it being Me, Seth, Fraga and Why, and maybe Mindgame. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah.

EDIT. ehhh fuck it even if you guys get your power back If you wanna come mash buttons at my place friday that's cool too.

I can bring another TV if we need one (Thank you based Mindgam3). Also you HAVE to try MK9 and practice MB, so we can build both scenes again!

I can bring another TV if we need one (Thank you based Mindgam3). Also you HAVE to try MK9 and practice MB, so we can build both scenes again!

That Works. But I don't have a Jap or modded ps2 or MK9 on my xbox so that would require you to also bring your ps2 and ps3 lol.

That Works. But I don't have a Jap or modded ps2 or MK9 on my xbox so that would require you to also bring your ps2 and ps3 lol.

1314815677349.png

Fine with me, I can do that

Chie with fireballs. . . weird. Does she get fiery stuff with her enhanced Persona or something?

My ideal team would be Naoto/Baofu, but I don't think they're putting any Persona 2 characters in there.

Actually scratch that, I call Heat from Digital Devil Saga 1&2. They better put him in as a secret character. For his instant kill he rips off his opponents limbs one by one savoring the taste of their hot blood dripping down his throat, then, before they can die from shock, Heat goes into Beserk Mode rips out their still beating heart with his Agni arm, tearing out a few chunks of it with his teeth, before swallowing the remaining 80% of meat in one bite.

Crowned, why would Rise be playable? The hell is she gonna do? Squeal at me?

There are a couple more screenshots, and Rise is under a few of them (Like the one I just showed). I don't think she'll be playable, sorry Crown.

As for other characters, Tales brought up a good point that maybe some more Persona 3 characters will be in based on their Persona, given it isn't being used by a Persona 4 character. Here's the list we thought of (For characters in General, Speculation):

Brotag/Seto (P4 MC), P3 MC/Minato, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Teddie, Aigis, Mitsuru, Yukari, Naoto, Ken, Koro

I think it'll be more Persona 4 characters (ADACHI SUMMONING CABBAGES ANYONE?) But anything goes at this point. However Takaya would definitely be an awesome hidden character, Same goes for Raidou and Tatsuya Suou

Pole dance. Or swing a microphone stand around.

Preferably pole dance.

EDIT: No Rise confirmed? Fuck this game. Fuck you Mori. And there's only 10 character slots. It's probably going to be the P4 playable cast + P3 MC and Aigis.