Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Tailsed, why would Igor be playable? The hell is he gonna do? Sit and look at me?

His Nose would have a hitbox, so just standing there could hurt you. As time goes by in the match his nose grows, and before long he can juggle you with only his nose and you can't break out of it.

Elizabeth and Margret are also in the background as Assists a-la Sengoku Basara X

EDIT: Why can't Amane get any love from SMT fans? :gonk:

vyers, you are a sick individual...haha.

i want the main character from nocturne in it as well. really it just needs to be a big smt palooza

Sorry for the picture spam today, but this is [the last one] for us GG Fans

KyandSol-Butthead.jpg

Persona 4 anime coming soon and a Persona fighting game. I hope it's good. =\

PersonaPazza. Calling it.

If it's gonna be like that, I'm gonna be mega hype for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7qxUF0fTP8 This game intro still gives me the hype chills at the very end to this day.

Hell, I remember the promo video for GGXX for PS2. I had that intro along with some gameplay footage with the song "Still in the Dark". I used to watch that vid on repeat back in my web page design class in high school. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7qxUF0fTP8 This game intro still gives me the hype chills at the very end to this day.

I remember back in the day when the GG community was just like 10 people on gamefaqs and dustloop was combovideos.com. I spent most of jr high and high school just watching chombo vids of GG. Couldn't play it though since I was a poor high school student with no PS2.

Hell, I remember the promo video for GGXX for PS2. I had that intro along with some gameplay footage with the song "Still in the Dark". I used to watch that vid on repeat back in my web page design class in high school. :D

I remember back in the day when the GG community was just like 10 people on gamefaqs and dustloop was combovideos.com. I spent most of jr high and high school just watching chombo vids of GG. Couldn't play it though since I was a poor high school student with no PS2.

When I get the chance to show up to casuals or something... we will play some motherfucking Guilty Gear. I am so hype you don't even know.

When I get the chance to show up to casuals or something... we will play some motherfucking Guilty Gear. I am so hype you don't even know.

For only one reason I wish DL took the SRK route cuz I would've loved to "like" this post.

Danny if you come to Why's, I'll tell everyone where I work. And don't use distance as an excuse, I also live 2 hours from him.

But.. I have work 3 to midnight =[=[

... I'll see what I can do.

Ok, Why I'll make it to casuals on Saturday, but I'll be a bit later since I have to do some work beforehand