Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I'll def be at Furok's this Saturday regardless my poverty levels. We should have a Vyers kumite to welcome him to MA. :3

I'll def be at Furok's this Saturday regardless my poverty levels. We should have a Vyers kumite to welcome him to MA. :3

Salty that I'm 2 states and 4 hours away.

Salty that I'm 2 states and 4 hours away.

You're Asian right? You should have some sort of super power to get you back to MA for Saturday.

Back from the depths of house searching, moving myself/ others, and school entrance paperwork I have returned to hang with people once more. THIS TIME IN MASS!

Casuals at my house next Saturday! Come welcome Vyers to MA by destroying him in GG!

I'll try to get a stream set up lol

pm for address/phone number

Yes everyone come lose to my aging Baiken in GG. I can lose to you in other fighting games if you like. We can play flash duel if anyone brings it. We should also watch Redline if you fools have yet to see that F-Zero Homage

Kumite???

Nazgul if I can help anyway with your move by doing things Friday/ Sunday let me know.

Hoping my copy of GGAC gets here soon ( like tomorrow soon) so I can training mode on a ps2 for the first time

Cool I'll have Max/Noisetank pm you his number so you can meet up. I'll try to make it down to visit sometime so we can all play GG. What days are you free(ish)?

I'm free Thursdays and Sat and Sunday, according to my college schedule. I sent Noisetank a pm about sat casuals, maybe he can give me a ride, I'd be good to go if he could, I could even bring a setup with GG Isuka (lol) and probably AC (I should have it by then for sure). A kumite is when everyone plays you in one sitting, we did one to send off mynus in NY to Japan. I'm just happy to see more Guilty Gear fanatics like myself.

As I stand now I'm free on weekends so Sat/ Sun should work for me. This might change when I get a work study job though. Max is usually working Sundays not sure about Sat/ Thurs. My place is tiny/filthy, and I haven't tested my monitor for lag yet, so I would prefer to meet at Max's. He just moved to an apartment in the "Jamaica Plains" area, I think there's an orange line stop nearby.

It's really sweet that Mynus is going to Japan. Is studying abroad? I'm hoping to do that next year.

Vyers shows up in MA when I'm not around? Lame. Hopefully you guys will have a stream up and going by this coming Saturday. Like I said to Furok, I can warn my family in advance so you guys can pick up my streaming equipment from the house. Whoever will be responsible for the stream, I will give the SeriousCasuals ustream channel password to.

Vyers shows up in MA when I'm not around? Lame. Hopefully you guys will have a stream up and going by this coming Saturday. Like I said to Furok, I can warn my family in advance so you guys can pick up my streaming equipment from the house. Whoever will be responsible for the stream, I will give the SeriousCasuals ustream channel password to.

Your presence and being will be missed. </3

Mynus is studying aboard iirc, as will I in Japan next year (fuck yeah. finding me some arcades asap.). Also I don't have many means of transportation so I'd probably have to take the train to get to anywhere and I just started college so I'd have to get that sorted out first but once that's all set I'd be down for sure on getting to places on my own, I'm gonna need alot of help to get these casuals or go anywhere, first time on my own.

So, did I miss something or did nobody bother announcing that the fight nights at PWA are on hold for the time being? Because the first I heard of it was when I showed up at the place a couple hours ago. :psyduck:

EDIT: bah fux, apparently I did miss the post. Go me. :vbang:

On an unrelated note, I plan to be at Furok's casuals this Saturday.

just wanted to let everyone know (mostly nuclear cheese and vyers) that pwa fight nights have been abolished due to lack of attendance.
:( Partly my bad for not showing in forever.

On an unrelated note, I plan to be at Furok's casuals this Saturday.

I'll see you there;)

Edit: made room in my inbox so people can pm me again

I'm in there on Saturday. Everyone prepare to be bodied =D

lol i guess i have no choice but to show up then XD

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, ANGEL CAN SUPPLY REDLINE

unless nobody wants to watch it lol Danny!!!! you need to go too so i can learn the Noel match up D: i have new orc technology >:3

So, if the P4 fighting game plays as much like JoJo's as it seems to, I officially quit life and am just gonna play this for the rest of eternity.

OH MY GOD MY EYES THAT GAME LOOKS SO SHIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER THEY BUTCHERED THE SERIES I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF NOW THERE IS NO GOD I PITY ANYONE WHO PLAYS THIS POS OF A GAME IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT A GAME BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE ASSSSSSSSSSS

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, ANGEL CAN SUPPLY REDLINE

We should all watch REDLINE

So the Persona 4 Fighting Game is looking good, basically what Tales said about it being JJBA-like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpq41IqOjPM

I'd kill for Vincent being a Secret character

From the "middle" character amongst 5 other kanji at 0:37 I wonder if this will be a 5 button fighter? Need to learn more Kanji.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I gots work Saturday. I won't be able to make it. It was practically my idea for a group showing of REDLINE to boot. >_< Enjoy that shit.

Furok, thanks for hosting. It was really refreshing to play GG after a really long time. Shoutouts to Mindgam3 for making my PS2 cable at Furok's so I can practice GG again. And shoutouts to Denny's for forgetting my food and forgetting Mindgame's coffee.

Shoutouts to the stream for starting to work after everyone left.

lmao

My copy of AC came today, but it doesn't work. Screw you GameStop. I couldn't make it yesterday because I had no ride nor any money to ride the train or anything. So here's to hoping I can make the next one or that it's closer to me.