Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Anyone going to St1ckbug's this weekend? Also I think I have the 23rd off so I might come back home that weekend.

i would go to team stickbugs, but im super poverty D: also shoutouts to having labs on weekends. one can never hate biology enough

Anyone going to St1ckbug's this weekend? Also I think I have the 23rd off so I might come back home that weekend.

The usual traveling animu-players are not, so it doesn't seem likely and of us will. =/

Will try and convince Jeremy to host casuals the weekend of the 23rd at the new North Coast hotspot... THE MINDHAU5! (r.i.p. MindHiv3)

Shoutouts for both casuals.

Furok for hosting.

Paul for playing GG.

Cheese for......Fuck you, Steve.

Vyers for that long ass discussion we had and eating all of my onion rings.

Mike for skipping with me and singing "Build Me Up, Buttercup" with Steve and I.

Kona for showing up at both casuals.

Mindgam3 for...Umm...Being there?

Denny's for forgetting food and generally being ass.

Blue IX for being fray in GG.

Thanks to Furok for hosting yesterday.

Shoutouts to Kona, Furok, Tales, LPT, and Mindgame for the games. (anyone else I'm forgetting?)

Shoutouts to my PS2 stick for being stupid again (I think I fixed it, though. Seems the quick-disconnect had gotten loose).

Cheese for......Fuck you, Steve.

:v:

Denny's for forgetting food and generally being ass.

Yeah, that Denny's was kinda crap compared to the other ones we've been to.

I gotta say it was pretty awesome to Only drive 20 minutes to a meetup as opposed to 1-3 hours.

Thanks Furok for hosting, and for the power cord. Have you seen my weekly planner in your basement?

Paul thanks for teaching me more H-Hisui. I'm glad that Melty Blood's got a pc update in the works.

Shout outs to Paul, Mindgam3, and Cheese for pummeling me in Melty for 85 games.

Shout outs to Zoob's mom for being mom like, and calling me a graceful dancer/ bodyguard

Shout outs to everyone I played in GG.

Vyers for that long ass discussion we had and eating all of my onion rings.

What goes around comes around

If you're interested in playing more SMT games I can give you some recommendations: I've finished Digital Devil Saga 1+2 (Heat is the manliest character in any SMT game, 1 has way better music than 2), demi kids Dark version (a game that was called a rip off of pokemon, from the series which pokemon ripped off), Devil Summoner: Raidou Kazunoha vs the Souless Army (pretty meh), Persona 3 (The game that exploded onto the video game scene with little warning to make SMT an rpg series sort of recognized by the casual masses)

I've partially played through: Persona 2 Eternal Punishment (near the end. Great ascetics and characters [baofu], slow load times + grindy), Nocturne (You get Man points for finishing this on hard), Strange Journey (old school style first person rpg with touch screen minimap,), I just started Shin Megami Tensei 1(Great for improving Kana reading speed, and learning new Japanese vocab!)

Heads up, NE players. Either the first or second weekend in October, we are looking to host an Anime-Fighters Fest at Jeremy's new apartment in Vernon CT. (Just minutes away from the location of BG) We are looking to get a few out of area guests so it will be worth the trip! More info coming soon!

P.S., though mostly for Nuclear Steve, yes, we are near the 'good' Dennys.

Heads up, NE players. Either the first or second weekend in October, we are looking to host an Anime-Fighters Fest at Jeremy's new apartment in Vernon CT. (Just minutes away from the location of BG) We are looking to get a few out of area guests so it will be worth the trip! More info coming soon!

IM IN

various atlus games NOCTURNE, THE BEST GAME EVER various atlus games

Can we be best friends now?

Sidenote, I just got MBAC PC last night and I'm trying the game out.

So down for this

Sounds awesome! :toot:

LPT! Do you use IRC?

-SKD

3 letter acronyms awl dei

Can we be best friends now?

Sidenote, I just got MBAC PC last night and I'm trying the game out.

Ahh! I so you are a SMT fan as well, excellent! What other Megaten games have you played?

I promise I'll come down to Boston sometime this month so we can meet IRL.

Melty Blood Act Cadenza is pretty old. America plays Actress Again at the moment (PS2 import), and Japan is several versions beyond that (arcade only stuff). The newest edition on the horizon is supposed to have a PC port though.

I wanna check out the Mind Haus3.

Is their a tier list for Denny's?

S: ???

A: ???

B: ???

C: ???

D: Ludlow

F: Any Bickfords

There is one near Windsor, CT that is pretty terrible. They didn't give us silverware even when we asked for it.

Ahh! I so you are a SMT fan as well, excellent! What other Megaten games have you played?

I promise I'll come down to Boston sometime this month so we can meet IRL.

A: ???

D: Ludlow

I love SMT series too! I played Raidou vs King Abaddon, Persona 2 (IS and EP, brother helped me with IS), Persona 3, Persona 4 (Working on), Nocturne (Just got to reasonings), Persona 1 (Working on), and Devil Survivor (Haru/Gin Ending). How are Devil Saga and Strange Journey? Been thinking on trying them next.

Also Vernon Denny's for S tier

I've played P3, SMT:N, watched smt 1 and some of 2, watched DDS1, and more than likely heard of or seen bits and pieces of other smt/persona/spinoff games, but nocturne will always be my favorite because of the astounding mass of awesome in it, and because lol dante, I thought the dante cameo was pretty cool and a nice idea too. Or raidou in other cases.

Also hype for that, but I need to return this copy of AC and practice so I can actually put up a decent fight

A: Vernon, CT

D: Chicopee, MA

Fixed it for you.

How many Denny's have we been to in total? I'm familiar with Vernon, Chicopee, Rocky Hill (mine), and West Haven (Glitch's) though I can't think of any others.

Rocky Hill and West Haven are Clones, you know this! THEY'RE THE SAME PLACE