Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I'll definitely be at the Mindhau3 for that anime fest.

edit: Welcome to NE scene Lord Pwnge! What games do you play?

Haha thanks for the welcome. I mainly play BB, but I'd play whatever, really. I think the only other fighter that I own right now is MK, come to think of it.

Come to CT!

And welcome Lord Pwnge! Play MB or BB with me some time. Enfield is SUPER close to where I'm from

Again thanks, and sure, sure, I always wanted to learn MB. Mainly Neko Arc Chaos. Or maybe Seifuku Akiha.

Bleh, I can't go the Anime Fest because I have PSATs that weekend. Lol.

you dont take it in school?

weaksauce :(

but my youngin! i love you!

I want a Guilty Gear puppet show

Edit: I like the Chef in Chaos Code 7:49

Anyone interested in seeing the Protomen at Danbury or Stafford Springs CT In March?

I do take PSATs in school. Just they're $25 and on that Saturday. ;_; Also, Vyers, I might be up for that.

My house is 15 minutes from Danbury, we can meet up at my place beforehand if we wanted to [i might go just need ticket prices]

Possibility that they will show up in Columbus for Nerdpow, a con up in this area. I got hired as a tea guy up here, so there are many possibiliTEAS for bad puns that have just opened up. I'll more than likely be catching a bus to grab my car after this weekend, so if there is stuff going down Monday I'll be around.

Also, Vyers, I might be up for that.

whoops, I just noticed the tour dates I was looking at were for last march:vbang:. They really need to update their tour page. I'll keep an eye out for concerts THIS spring.

Yo, seeing the Protomen live in concert with the NE Scene would be gdlk. How expensive are the tickets though?

I got no idea. If they do come around again this spring, I'll let you know when tickets are available

Possibility that they will show up in Columbus for Nerdpow, a con up in this area. I got hired as a tea guy up here, so there are many possibiliTEAS for bad puns that have just opened up. I'll more than likely be catching a bus to grab my car after this weekend, so if there is stuff going down Monday I'll be around.

Do you know where to find their current tour/concert info?

Also I might be able to meet up with you on Monday.

I got my apartment! Gonna be getting everything set up during the week.

I'll be opening the place to meetups on my off days and days where I get out of work early as well.

So who's down to come to downtown New London to hit some fuckin' buttons?

Shout outs to Glitch for drunk dialing me at 11:30 pm, shout outs to Fraga getting significantly better, and shout outs to East Bumsville. I am contractually obligated to say this, apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYcaWSFFaI

Guilty gear poster sighted. That is all. nsfw.

I remember that cuz I saw that movie recently. Wasn't that poster for Reload cuz it was the only GG game on regular Xbox? If I remember correctly, they even played GG in that movie. Pot vs Millia if I'm not mistaken.

I remember that cuz I saw that movie recently. Wasn't that poster for Reload cuz it was the only GG game on regular Xbox? If I remember correctly, they even played GG in that movie. Pot vs Millia if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah Millia got Potbustered too. I yelled "POTEMKIN BUSTER" when I first saw the film. Many stares were had

If Why doesn't host this weekend I'll volunteer to, I have 3 TVs in my basement we can use (2 CTRs and 1 HD)

I used most of my day off today to start getting things into my apartment, everything should be ready by early next week.