Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

My ability to make it to Kayin's tomorrow night is in jeopardy because my car is still in the shop. >_<

Also, shoutouts for Saturday:

Why: Uh...we didn't actually play in anything for once. Wow. Uh. Thanks for hosting as usual and letting me sleep in your basement

Tales: Toor reeb.

Jian: It was good having you around.

Cheese: Sorry for making you look free in MK. But thanks for helping me learn the Makoto/Platinum matchup.

Glitch and Seth: Uh. lol. It was fun just hanging with you and mediating and chatting and watching youtube vids and whatever. 10/10 would do again

Zoob: It was so great having you join us, I was actually afraid we'd never get the chance to play again. Would you like a banana to take home with you? Here's a banana for you.

Mindgam3: WHAT IS A MAN?! A MISERABLE PILE OF BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHIT!

Fraga: For hurting his hand and not joining us.

Chili's: For being so free that Zoob vomited on you.

My ability to make it to Kayin's tomorrow night is in jeopardy because my car is still in the shop. >_<

Nooooooooooo!

Hit me up on AIM.

Nooooooooooo!

Hit me up on AIM.

Oh shit that actually reminds me I forgot about your place on tuesday because I have Tuesday off, cause I was just talkin to fraga about his place. Hit me up info in PM.

Also, shoutouts for Saturday:

Why: Uh...we didn't actually play in anything for once. Wow. Uh. Thanks for hosting as usual and letting me sleep in your basement

Tales: Toor reeb.

Jian: It was good having you around.

Cheese: Sorry for making you look free in MK. But thanks for helping me learn the Makoto/Platinum matchup.

Glitch and Seth: Uh. lol. It was fun just hanging with you and mediating and chatting and watching youtube vids and whatever. 10/10 would do again

Zoob: It was so great having you join us, I was actually afraid we'd never get the chance to play again. Would you like a banana to take home with you? Here's a banana for you.

Mindgam3: WHAT IS A MAN?! A MISERABLE PILE OF BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHIT!

Fraga: For hurting his hand and not joining us.

Chili's: For being so free that Zoob vomited on you.

i misread this as tian and grabbed my sniper rifle, lucky you i saw my error before it was too late

Oh shit that actually reminds me I forgot about your place on tuesday because I have Tuesday off, cause I was just talkin to fraga about his place. Hit me up info in PM.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Oh well

Good shit to everyone that showed up at my place today!

Shoutouts to Mystic Eyes for getting mistaken for metal band members with me at Subway.

Shoutouts to Glitch's Hazama, those matches were hype!

Shoutouts to Fraga for bringing his PS3 with every character.

And shoutouts to Seth (sic?) just for showing up, you're more than welcome to play something whenever you're up for it though!

Shout-outs from Kayin's place:

Kayin: For hosting and playing BBCS/MK9 with us!

Glitch: For driving my sorry-ass and beating my poor Valkenhyne

Seth: Good seeing you again as always

Lazy: Was fun MK9 matches, and now you see how far I'll push myself while injured. Trust me when I say I would have gone longer too.

The Bloodhound Gang: For giving Me, Glitch, and Seth a fun ride back to West Haven (With my terrible singing)

My Dance Mix: For letting Me, Glitch and Seth sing and dance while driving back to West Haven AFTER The Bloodhound Gang (With my amazing[ly terrible] singing)

Actually, wait. I just realized, I will not be able to go. I have PSATs that Saturday morning. Also, SHOUTOUTS TIME!

:sad:Well at least now I won't have to guard my food. . .

People offering rides? I might have to look this up then

I heard you and Max might be able to hitch a ride with David Chen if he's free. I hope you can make it down, it will be cool to finally meet you in person.

On a side note: Hardest part of Japanese class: speaking test:vbang:

The only Japanese phrases you need to get by are easily memorized and siphoned from anime subs, like "Omae wa mou shinderu" and "Mudah dah" and "Toki wo tomare" and "Do svidaniya".

Also, shout-outs to Kayin's High-Rise Apartment By the Sea:

Fraga: Stay Free and Cry Hard :P. Dat Jax. >_<

Glitch: I think I managed to avoid playing you altogether. How I pulled that off when there was only four people playing games, I don't fucking know.

Kayin: Thank you for hosting, it was good meeting you and I look forward to moar casualz. Also, our band will be playing at the Webster theatre October 26th, 8:00pm if anyone is interested. We're called Oedipus and the Motherfuckers.

Seth: I don't know if you even read dustloop but if you do, thanks for tagging along and next time we'll get you to play something. Maybe.

Bleh, if only someone was leaving Saturday morning. I get out of PSATs before noon, but it's still Saturday. Also, Mid Boss, I resent that!

Guys I did my Japanese culture presentation on arcade games and showed the clip of UMEHARA GA in it. Am I cool yet?

Also I'd hope so, I'd definitely be down to go to that event provided I have a way to get to and from and a place to stay.

Back from work and totally exhausted...

Shout-outs to meeting Kayin and rocking hard with hardcore runbacks and sweating our asses off

Lazy: I don't know what you're talking about we played BB and MK and Trolled eachother in both but sure we dodged eachother hard, and Seth reads dustloop at my place so i'll show her later.

Fraga: Glad you drove down and we all drove up and GGs in frayenstyn matches. Try not to push yourself so hard.

Kayin: Nice meeting you finally and great hype matches we need to Netplay on xbawkz more.

frayenstyn

It's Scrubenhyne GAWD

Try not to push yourself so hard.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN!

I'm pretty sure we didn't play in Blazblue, Glitch. lol Though after Kayin finally got a perfect round on me I sorta just stopped playing and forgot everything that had to do with the game for the rest of the night. :3

Trying to find the local scene at UConn. Main Tsubaki at the moment, still kind of a scrub. Need sparring partners badly. Also beginning to pick up 3S, tentatively maining Ibuki. Any Huskies out there wanna body me until I step up my game?

I won't be able to make it out the Mindhau5 this weekend unless someone is able to give me a ride on Saturday morning. I have to do mandatory overtime Friday night and I won't get out until Saturday morning.

Trying to find the local scene at UConn. Main Tsubaki at the moment, still kind of a scrub. Need sparring partners badly. Also beginning to pick up 3S, tentatively maining Ibuki. Any Huskies out there wanna body me until I step up my game?

Have you played with Mindgam3 (Jeremy) and LordPangTong (Paul)? They're UConn students and they play BB. Mindgam3 plays Litchi and LPT plays Rachel.

I'm pretty sure we didn't play in Blazblue, Glitch. lol Though after Kayin finally got a perfect round on me I sorta just stopped playing and forgot everything that had to do with the game for the rest of the night. :3

I was playing as Troll Ragna that time in blazblue maaan like in the beginning when we started. and we played a little MK before you started with Fraga.

Yo! Yeah there's 3 of us who play BB here at UConn.

860-970-5035. hit me up

God damn it, Kona. Stop being free at the same times I am. It makes me annoyed that I never host casuals.

mike and myself are down to go to the Mindhau5, we just need a ride down there... i should have gas moneys by tomorrow at worst. idk if we can use our setup (since like 60% of the cast causes his 360 to freeze) but we can both bring our sticks if need be

our ride situation is up in the air lol mikes car isnt highway worthy so we would have to journey through the vicious backwoods of CT.. if it comes down to that lol

either that or i just end up staying home and watch some MLG lol

Seriously though, is anybody going up Saturday? If so, I'd like to hitch a ride. I can pay gas moniez.