Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

mike and myself are down to go to the Mindhau5, we just need a ride down there... i should have gas moneys by tomorrow at worst. idk if we can use our setup (since like 60% of the cast causes his 360 to freeze) but we can both bring our sticks if need be

our ride situation is up in the air lol mikes car isnt highway worthy so we would have to journey through the vicious backwoods of CT.. if it comes down to that lol

either that or i just end up staying home and watch some MLG lol

That'll be cool if you guys can make it, I'm still waiting to hear from mindgam3 for his addy and what not. But it's been FOREVER since we pressed buttons with our faces life =( Hopefully you can make it.

Between working this evening at my brother's after I get out of my regular job and an early as hell drive to Comicon, it looks like I won't be able to make it to Mindhau5. ffffffuuuuuuuuu

Hope everyone has fun though!

Seriously though, is anybody going up Saturday? If so, I'd like to hitch a ride. I can pay gas moniez.

Kona found another ride going up Saturday at some point maybe he could hook you up?

If not I wouldn't terribly mind bringing you down Saturday morning. I could get my weekend homework done tonight that way.

mike and myself are down to go to the Mindhau5, we just need a ride down there... i should have gas moneys by tomorrow at worst. idk if we can use our setup (since like 60% of the cast causes his 360 to freeze) but we can both bring our sticks if need be

our ride situation is up in the air lol mikes car isnt highway worthy so we would have to journey through the vicious backwoods of CT.. if it comes down to that lol

either that or i just end up staying home and watch some MLG lol

Are you on the way there from Amherst?

I might be able to bring you.

That would be awesome, Vyers. I get home at around noonish from PSATs and then I'd be ready to go whenever. :P

Are you on the way there from Amherst?

I might be able to bring you.

i live in springfield so i guess its on the way lol mike gets out around 4 tho.... we'll see what happens XD thanks very much for the offer :3

i live in springfield so i guess its on the way lol mike gets out around 4 tho.... we'll see what happens XD thanks very much for the offer :3

Springfield is enroute that would be no problem, but . . . 4 is later than I'd like to leave, sorry man.

Springfield is enroute that would be no problem, but . . . 4 is later than I'd like to leave, sorry man.

thats fine lol i just got word from mike that its possible that he wil be able to take his moms car, which actually works XD

i will be seeing you guys later perhaps!!

Good games, everyone. Twas fun. Would do again. We need to sing megaman songs more often, Dave and Nick.

I'm free tomorrow but I don't know if I feel like driving to New London again. I'll definitely have my mind made up by 4 or 5 though lol. Is anyone else planning on going to Kayin's tomorrow?

kona, we need to play more sf.

I'm rusty as shit at that game but if you see me online, just hit me up.

Yo! Yeah there's 3 of us who play BB here at UConn.

860-970-5035. hit me up

Word up. My brother has the 360, so I've been cut off from the arcsys titles. I'm not an impressive player yet, but I'm hungry, at least. 862-812-4660

I'm not an impressive player yet, but I'm hungry, at least.

That's what counts.

Word up. My brother has the 360, so I've been cut off from the arcsys titles. I'm not an impressive player yet, but I'm hungry, at least. 862-812-4660

Do you play on stick? Cause we all play on PS3 here so we don't have any 360 pads =x

Do you play on stick? Cause we all play on PS3 here so we don't have any 360 pads =x

Get a Power A Pro Elite PS3 Controller. http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Playstation-3/dp/B003V4AK8E

Also, Where do people in Connecticut play Blazblue and Melty Blood?

I might come by some time if I take a Vacation in my Brother or my Cousin's place. They both live in West Haven, CT.

Get a Power A Pro Elite PS3 Controller. http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Playstation-3/dp/B003V4AK8E

Also, Where do people in Connecticut play Blazblue and Melty Blood?

I might come by some time if I take a Vacation in my Brother or my Cousin's place. They both live in West Haven, CT.

I have that controller! Cause everyone and their mothers use a ps3! Also WHERE in West Haven are they cause I live in West Haven. Should hit me up when you're in the area.

I have that controller! Cause everyone and their mothers use a ps3! Also WHERE in West Haven are they cause I live in West Haven. Should hit me up when you're in the area.

I know my Cousin is at May Street by 3rd Ave and my Brother is at Campbell Ave.

I might spend some time over there sometime around November.

I know my Cousin is at May Street by 3rd Ave and my Brother is at Campbell Ave.

I might spend some time over there sometime around November.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I'm actually on the other side of May street, Jones Street. (not SO surprising since west haven is wicked small, but we could totally do some shit n what not if you come down) Campbell isn't that far either.