Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

It's cool, guys. Wednesday and Thursday are still up in the air if anyone ends up being up to it.

Also do you have AIM or Skype, Glitch?

If I can somehow get a ride, I should be free one of those days. I'll get my shifts for Wed-Tues today, though, so I can see which ones. xD

Mike, I will be speaking with you soon on that matter. As far as Kayin goes for today, I'm super bummed out and don't feel like going anywhere today except to go to Gamestop and drown my sorrows in Arkham City or something. >_<

lol ill either be too busy with college or too poor to be able to go to NEC..again.. this year D: i wouldnt go even if i had the time/money. no matchup exp really sucks lol unless everyone is gonna play hazama, bang, or tager, then ill be fine :3

I'm all out of practice since I've been playing nothing but MK and Capcom fighters.

WHO WANTS TO COME TO ST1CKBUG'S THIS SATURDAY AND MASH ANIMU WITH ME AND THEN GET DRINKS AND HIT ON DRUNK KOREAN BITCHES?

lol ill either be too busy with college or too poor to be able to go to NEC..again.. this year D: i wouldnt go even if i had the time/money. no matchup exp really sucks lol unless everyone is gonna play hazama, bang, or tager, then ill be fine :3

You know i'll houtenjin you anytime Juan <3

Then you should be golden cuz EVERYONE plays those characters.

So who's going to NEC and who's planning to get a hotel room that I could potentially stay in?

I'm debating whether to go or not, it mostly depends on if I can get a part time job by then.

Nazgul is gainfully improved and would most likely attend.

I'll be at NEC. Someone should let me know if there's a room running GG casuals.

Is anyone carpooling to NEC? I'd like to know before I buy a ticket.

I've already requested the days off work, no way I'm missing this.

Also, my next days off are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Who's down?

Anyone else lose power via the storm?

Lost power for the night up here in south NH. Good thing I already had time to catch up to the P4 anime before it went out, otherwise I would've had to go outside and kick that storm's ass. :arg:

So I get out of work early Tuesday, so Tuesday evening could work for me if anyone's still interested in coming down.

not me lol im fine over here. ill be able to press buttons online sometime week, since im replacing my 360 and renewing my gold membership

You know i'll houtenjin you anytime Juan <3

Hey, Taxi!

HAWWW!!!

Heard most of Mass is out. :| My area won't have power for a week.

Is anyone carpooling to NEC? I'd like to know before I buy a ticket.

I've already requested the days off work, no way I'm missing this.

Also, my next days off are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Who's down?

I'm willing to drive if no one else is, though I'm a bit apprehensive because of the snow risk. Again, I'm waiting on people to say whether they're going or not before I do anything.

And yeah, I'll be out of power for a week or so.

I'm willing to drive if no one else is, though I'm a bit apprehensive because of the snow risk. Again, I'm waiting on people to say whether they're going or not before I do anything.

And yeah, I'll be out of power for a week or so.

I'm pretty much better in terms of sickness though My cough will be around for god knows how long. Not so sure about Kayin's this week but If you don't have power by sat mike I will Have a small get together for, You , Me , Seth, Fraga, and Jeremy again.