Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Thanks to Why for hosting as always.

Shoutouts lots of FUCing. :psyduck:

Shoutouts to you dipwits taking over 40 fights to actually beat me in FUC (why?! I don't even FUCing know what I'm doing! :P ).

Shoutouts to Katz for existing.

Shoutouts to LPT/Mindgames/Glitch for Melty, and Mindgames again for Guilty.

Shoutouts to Tales for not being there to split a plate of mozzarella sticks at Denny's. :v:

All in all a good time, as always. 'Till next time! :toot:

Shoutouts to Katz for coming and attempting to solicit prostitutes in the Denny's parking lot.

Jian, Zoob and Kikaleek for SC matches

Cheese for making Lazy really pissed off

Seth for uncontrollably laughing at disturbing images

Fraga for World of Illusion

Lazy for Exalted shit

Glitch, Lazy, Seth and Katz for bizarre incomprehensible shenanigans in the laundry room

Denny's placemat madlibs, hope the waitresses enjoy our gift.

Also, there's a spare button left behind if anyone needs it.

Shoutouts to actually coming to casuals for once.

-to waking up for half-an-hour ago after finally falling asleep.

-to Cheese for the ride, his amazing laughter, command throw oki xN, and for showing everyone what Touhou on easy's like to deal with in a fighter.

-to delicious cookies and rootbeer.

-to everyone hiding for their lives when I was trying to get some poon for the group :/

-to having awesome MB and GG matches to watch.

-to LPT for breaking me fully in for Melty. I'll always remember my first ;D

For drinking root beer without my approval, I demand a fine....So I can buy root beer with it.

Edit: Also, I totally don't love Skyrim more than any of you guys(Except Glitch. He's a fag.) Now Morrowind on the other hand? Yeah, you guys can fuck off. xD

Shout outs from the Temple of WHY [is this happening?]

Why: for co-oping World of Illusion

Lazy: GGs in FUC and Exalted goodness

Glitch/Seth: I cant believe we FUC'd all night. How horrifying/NO

Cheese: Fucking 48 game win streak in FUC. WHY

Kat: Was a please meeting you, hopefully we'll meet again soon

Jian: Good seeing you again, and you should join us more often

Jeremy: BEARZERKAR

Zoob: Awesome seeing you again, FUC was hilarious

LPT: Good job ending the Streak, good to see you again

I wish I could have gone, but I had to go get my permit on Saturday.

I can now legally drive (albeit poorly) with anyone who has had their license for 4 years, whoo!

Whysengard Shoutouts!

Why: For hosting and making a move on me in the back room.

Fraga: Epic full court shootout battle in NBA Jam, Still call bulllllshit.

Kyle: For turning people into ducks.

Nuclear Cheese: UP FUCK THE SHUT, and gg in Melty, and revealing the secret of your mix-up.

Jian: Good see'in ya and your fancy water bottle.

Paul: GGs in everything, and Congrats on winning the Nuclear Cheese challenge for Five whole dollars!

Mindgame: No sticks through TVs, and good see'ing you.

Zoob: COME BACK TO US AND STOP COCK TEASING US BY OCCASIONALLY SHOWING UP. and you suck at FUCing.

Katz: Glad you finally were able to come down and mash buttons with everyone!

Tales: For not coming and for being jealous of us having a 12 pack of rootbeer JUST because you weren't coming in the first place.

Why: Thanks again for hosting and some great SC matches. I'm glad I got to stay longer this time around.

Fraga: It's been ages but I hope your wrist will feel better soon.

Kyle: For going forward with an Exalted rpg! Let me know how it goes and if you end up being short for people needed.

Nuclear Cheese: For fucking everyone up with Pew Pews and Anti Air Command grabs. 40 or so wins of respectable trolololol.

Glitch: For making folks hungry for bloodlust and victory. Totally worth the 5 dollars!

Seth: For being a gangster presence.

Paul: Also props on surmounting the Nuclear Cheese Challenge! You classy bastard.

Mindgame: Thanks for letting me crash your place for the last few days/nights. Indian food was god like and I hope you can spread greatness of curry lamb =)

Zoob: Thanks for joining me twice for Indian deliciousness and I hope you had a good weekend. Garlic Naan is pro tier.

Katz: I didn't get to meet you formally but hopefully we can play some games in the future!

I'll see some of y'all this weekend in Virginia =)

Shoutouts to me sucking in FUC.

Shoutouts to seeing the whole dustloop fam again at random intervals.

Shoutouts for Jian treating me to pro Indian food two days in a row and for Soul Cal strats

Shoutouts to Mindgame for letting me crash at the Mindhau5 in between chaotically organized interviews

Shoutouts to LPT for the hours of level up sessions

Shoutouts to Cheese for never giving a fuck when he pushes buttons

So Glitch, when are you going to realize that I still had more root beer than all of you guys that night? Like seriously, I might've drank more than all of you combined. I'm like a root beer machine...made of root beer.

So Tales, when are you going to realize that the amount of fucks we give about your root beer intake is amount to zero?

Anyway, shoutouts for Why Temple:

Why, thanks for hosting as always.

Cheese, thanks for being uncompromising and spamming the same FUCing shit over and over because it worked

Zoob, thanks for showing up, it's always a pleasure to have you around/bringing Ice-Kyuube with you

Glitch, for the Seven Minutes of Heaven games

Seth, for sleeping through the rage-fest that was losing to Cheese in FUC

Jian, I'll tag you in once we figure out everyone's schedules and figure out when we are going to play Exalted. I'm hesitant to add more people because I'm already self-conscious about it and afraid our schedules will conflict and we'll never be able to play blah blah blah you know how it is. This goes for Zoob too, you being in Ohio really ruins it but if we ever Skype it I'll let you know.

Katz, for being the ballsiest mother FUCer I've ever met. I've never been so embarrassed and socially awkward around women before your stunt.

LPT, for beating Cheese, finally. You earned dat 5 bucks.

Mindgames, for bringing your Berserkah with you and beating me at FUC.

Oh, and I won't be going to Kayin's this Tuesday afterall, I have to be home in order to drive my sister around everywhere, all day. I'll probably be playing UMVC3 while I'm home though.

Oh, and I won't be going to Kayin's this Tuesday afterall, I have to be home in order to drive my sister around everywhere, all day. I'll probably be playing UMVC3 while I'm home though.

Nooooooooooooo!

Oh NOW you want to play AH? >: (

Glad to see my $80 went to good use. *grumble grumble*

We were playing AH... 's menu music while playing other games.

Like FUC and Melty.

This

Your awesomeness was missed. :(

ggs danny!!! lambda was secretly powerful at the end lol also, ggs to capsuletoyco for pressing buttons with me the first day i got XBL up and running again derp. im slowly putting tsubaka to the works, but my ragna is kinda..good at times lol oh well