Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I can try to go this time, I don't think I have anything planned for saturday...

Getting a ride would be best, so if anyone is driving through Enfield on the way there, that would be great.

Where do you live anyways, Why?

Yo, check your PMs, I think I sent you info before, but I'll try again.

Update - Tales still has the shittiest job ever and won't be coming. Katz is coming.

Getting a ride would be best, so if anyone is driving through Enfield on the way there, that would be great.

Enfield, CT? Just looked it up, and that's pretty much right on the way for me. Shoot me a PM soon if you want me to give you a ride, /w address and any other info.

Hmm, so, it seems I can't go to casuals, because my parents think that you are all predators after my luscious and defenseless body. So unless they were to meet all/most of you in a mutual place, they are incredibly uncomfortable with me going somewhere 40 minutes away with people that I and they don't know until early in the morning. It sounds reasonable at first glance, but I see it as a bunch of bull.

/cancer

Likewise, happy Thanksgiving to all. To everyone helping their family make a turkey, remember to GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE OVEN!!! I would have told the turkey to DIE IN A FIRE, but it was already dead.

I will be attending Whysengard/Why Temple/Mike's House on Saturday, whenever work decides to let me leave to do better things.

they are incredibly uncomfortable with me going somewhere 40 minutes away with people that I and they don't know until early in the morning.

I'm surprised your parents are sensible and wary of your safety. I'm pretty sure Nuclear Cheese just found Tales walking home one day from school and told him that he would play games with him if he got in the car.

To those who haven't gotten The King of Fighters XIII yet, I would strongly recommend not only forgetting that XII existed, but actually purchasing KoF XIII. My day one impression is that it not only has certain gameplay elements that are applicable to today's fighting game players (e.g NEOMAX super ~ comeback mechanic), but rewards certain kinds of forethought (e.g saving meter(s) FOR the NEOMAX super, team order, USING NORMALS TO CONTROL SPACE MY GOD) that allows a more calculated player to be successful. This combined with a system where an understanding of the movement options available and momentum is highly emphasized makes for a fast-paced, offense-oriented game with strategic elements that work hand-in-hand with one another. Not to mention that the sprite work is outstanding, the soundtrack is fantastic, and there are actual modes such as trial, time attack, mission, story, etc. I haven't tried the online though, but I'm certain that it's at the very least passable.

Hmm, so, it seems I can't go to casuals, because my parents think that you are all predators after my luscious and defenseless body. So unless they were to meet all/most of you in a mutual place, they are incredibly uncomfortable with me going somewhere 40 minutes away with people that I and they don't know until early in the morning. It sounds reasonable at first glance, but I see it as a bunch of bull.

/cancer

Seroiusly? That sucks. Hell, if I wasn't already picking up Katz and driving halfway across New England just to get there, I'd have no problem with even stopping in and introducing myself to threaten them into sensibility give them some peace of mind.

Oh well. Let me know if anything changes between now and tomorrow.

Likewise, happy Thanksgiving to all. To everyone helping their family make a turkey, remember to GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE OVEN!!! I would have told the turkey to DIE IN A FIRE, but it was already dead.

Stay awesome, Jeremy.

I'm surprised your parents are sensible and wary of your safety. I'm pretty sure Nuclear Cheese just found Tales walking home one day from school and told him that he would play games with him if he got in the car.

Dammit, I thought we all agreed to not talk about th- er, I mean, SHUT UP YOU LYING LIE FACE! :roboky:

... that allows a more calculated player to be successful.

It is now my goal to prove you wrong on this. :bad:

(and yes, I do plan on playing XIII ... as soon as amazon's delivery guys get off their asses and actually get it to me)

Seroiusly? That sucks. Hell, if I wasn't already picking up Katz and driving halfway across New England just to get there, I'd have no problem with even stopping in and introducing myself to threaten them into sensibility give them some peace of mind.

Oh well. Let me know if anything changes between now and tomorrow.

I'm gonna make something change even if I have to do some illegal things. Maybe.

But I will try to talk them into it some more, because if they won't let me go this time, there's a good chance that I won't be able to go any other time either.

I would reply to this, but I have SHIT TO DO

I haven't tried the online though, but I'm certain that it's at the very least passable.

Was playing against someone I normally have an average connection with and it felt laggier than normal. I think he's robbing internet from someone else right now instead of paying for his own, though, so that might have made it that 'bad'. Faceroll-worthy, though.

Oh, and happy thanksgiving! :D

Hmm, so, it seems I can't go to casuals, because my parents think that you are all predators after my luscious and defenseless body.

Aww, that sucks, I had lots of fun and kinky stuff planned. Oh well, guess I can put away the leather gear and ballgags for another time.

If it'll help, you can give your folks my phone number if it'll ease tensions. That's what my parents did when I was a kid, in fact they asked me to do that a couple of months ago before I reminded them that I was 21.

Lord pwnage: your parents are right to not trust us, for we sit in a basement all day doing nothing but innocently pushing buttons.

And to everyone else, hope you had a decent turkey day!

Aww, that sucks, I had lots of fun and kinky stuff planned. Oh well, guess I can put away the leather gear and ballgags for another time.

If it'll help, you can give your folks my phone number if it'll ease tensions. That's what my parents did when I was a kid, in fact they asked me to do that a couple of months ago before I reminded them that I was 21.

Again, I want to emphasize, LUSCIOUS body.

And I'm gonna try everything I can, so it might be helpful if I got all of your guys' names, that might help my case :x

Bring one of your parents along as a chaperone. That way they'll see that we're a group of (mostly) well adjusted gentlemen who simply enjoy mashing buttans.

Bring one of your parents along as a chaperone. That way they'll see that we're a group of (mostly) well adjusted gentlemen who simply enjoy mashing buttans.

Hmm, I don't know how much any of us or them would enjoy that. I think I'll only use that as a last ditch effort.

@Glitch - Sweet, I love pinball.

What? That's only for when you get new people over? I was hoping it would be an every-visit thing.

Again, I want to emphasize, LUSCIOUS body.

And I'm gonna try everything I can, so it might be helpful if I got all of your guys' names, that might help my case :x

Don't get confused if I randomly grope you, then.

Name's Andrew :D

I prefer to think of it more like this, but less buff. Everything else is totally accurate though.

Just got the hardest boner that could smash diamonds from watching that. I hope next casuals is that awesome.

I'm so bad at KOF XIII but I enjoy the committed actions during gameplay and the pace is naturally offensive. I will try to become competent in it. I also realize that I suck at 2D fighter combos >_>;;......

This is easily one of the best if not the best looking 2D fighters out right now. Go buy it.