Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

So, preemptive shoutouts to Katz for waking me up at half-past-one this morning to ask about getting a ride home from Why's. :arg:

On a possibly related note, I'll be at the Why casuals. Possibly showing up a bit late, depending on whether I feel like waiting for Tales to get out of his shitty job.

I will bring MBAACC and Ougen Musou Cross since it's an amazing game for casuals this Saturday

So, preemptive shoutouts to Katz for waking me up at half-past-one this morning to ask about getting a ride home from Why's. :arg:

It is not my fault that Glitch said you'd be awake. Next time I won't be such a trusting person. ;_;

So I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a project I'm working on, I've made the following flowchart of connections between franchises that are involved in crossovers and guest character appearances. If anyone knows of something I'm missing that I can add, I'd like to know so I can make this thing grow as big as it can be.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/564/franchiseflowchart.jpg

Mario is originally from Donkey Kong. DK franchise needs to be added.

Final Fantasy and Parasite Eve are vaguely connected along with Dragon Quest and a whole bunch of other Squeenix games.

And I guess FF is also connected to Assassin's Creed, since Noel in FFXIII-3 has an Assassin outfit.

3DRealms games are all connected. Commander Keen's father (grandfather?) was the dude from Wolfenstein and Keen is friends with an alien (some green dude, had his own game, forgot the name of it) that rescued Duke Nukem before. And Lara Croft, Halo dudes and the Doom guy all appear in Duke games so I guess they'd be connected too.

And then we run into another issue where games like Assassin's Creed and Dynasty Warriors are implied to take place in the real world. Does that mean they're all connected and that all games with historical basis are in the same universe?

Don't forget to tie in Assassin's Creed to Metal Gear Solid because Snake can unlock Altiar's costume to wear.

FF and Parasite Eve can be connected with PE II having the Gunblade as a weapon.

For anyone going to Why's, is it possible if I can hitch a ride from one of you? I can contribute gas money! If you have my number, send me a text.

I MISS REGINA AND AYA BREA (eventhoughIhave3rdbirthdaytheresmajorspoilersiwontshare)

Shoutouts to Walmart adventures, Rage Raoh, and NO SLEEP Sword Rain spam clutching out a win in the second Kratos fight on mania.

Shoutouts to:

Why, of course, for letting my creep self in his house.

Glitch for reading me like a colouring book with Nanaya.

Ip Man for being amazing, and Kyle for bringing the movie.

Gundam only being touched maybe thrice.

Fraga for DESU/DEATH xN mirrors, getting Beato on random four times in a row, getting Dlanor on random too many times to count. Usa~

Tales for never surviving the first five hits of a Raoh BnB, for Fuujin vs Ghosts being 5-15, and Ciel?'s rockets being stupid as all fuck.

Mindgam3 for giving me amazing matches in GG. Lookin' forward to next casuals.

LPT for thinking my Zappa colour was pretty, messing around with H Neko and Mech with me, and for having enough sense to not destroy yourself with the food from Denny's.

Denny's for wombo-comboing my stomach :arg:

Shoutouts to Why for hosting casuals. :P

Cheese for driving me.

LPT for teh Melty Blood.

Katz for eating rockets like a three course meal.

Fraga for being a fraggot.

Glitch for.....Wait. Fuck you. >_>

Seth for the hat.

Mindgam3 for the KoF games.