Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Shoutouts to everyone.

Thanks to Crown and Jeremy and Mike and Tales and Glitch for the GG's in KOF.

I had fun last night!

I had fun too!

...But I must confess that I don't think it was worth it. I know I was part of it all last night but I honestly believe that our treatment of a particular individual at the dinner table was completely unfair and unjustified. And I know that while it was all done in fun and nothing was serious, no one deserves to be ganged up on like that and I think we all owe this particular person an apology by letting things get way out of hand.

Since we can't possibly be talking about all the times that Tales is the one being antagonized, I assuming we're talking about Seth. Even completely disregarding the apologies/clarifications/hugs that were made at the end of the Denny's excursion, I firmly believe that Seth (and everyone else at the table for that matter) are mature enough to speak up for themselves if they dislike how others are treating them. There's no need for any sort of white-knighting when it was clarified that no harm was done.

Shout outs to the MindTrain taking 2nd in the Stratford tournament! Also, I'm probably going to make a new thread soon, with a more apt title.

Mindgam3 got 2nd in KOF? Good shit! Also, yes, new title. Current title is dicks.

Shout outs to the MindTrain taking 2nd in the Stratford tournament! Also, I'm probably going to make a new thread soon, with a more apt title.

New Title... "We play good games, We swear!!!!!!!"

Just watched the stream, Good job Jeremy for making NE Crew proud! Keep it up man!

Yes, this is dustloop; we should not have a street fighter reference in our thread title.

So I'm back in Belchertown for the Spring, and I'm wondering if anythings going on this week? I've been out of the loop for a while due to being busy/broke/far away. (actually I'm still broke)

"The New Newest New England Thread: Stay Free and Cry Hard"

Using an old moniker as a suggestion~

Why, will there be casuals this weekend? Or next weekend? [Next weekend would be tough for me due to Super Bowl]

This is a bit late to note, but a friend of mine and his brother are planning on stopping by for casuals. He's not a bad dude to talk to as long as you don't take him seriously.

Edit: Also, Cheese, if you aren't snowed in and plan on going to casuals would you mind picking me up?

Yes, this is dustloop; we should not have a street fighter reference in our thread title.

So I'm back in Belchertown for the Spring, and I'm wondering if anythings going on this week? I've been out of the loop for a while due to being busy/broke/far away. (actually I'm still broke)

Assuming casuals are don't get cancelled because of wusses fearing snow, do you need a ride? Belchertown is just about on the way for me if I'm picking up both Katz and Tales (which is what I'm expecting will happen at the moment ...).

This is a bit late to note, but a friend of mine and his brother are planning on stopping by for casuals. He's not a bad dude to talk to as long as you don't take him seriously.

Edit: Also, Cheese, if you aren't snowed in and plan on going to casuals would you mind picking me up?

I can give you a ride, but I don't think I'll have car space for your friends if that's what you're asking ...

As for the snow, I refer you to a much older post of mine:

Tales, we live in fucking New England. This shit is child's play.

Tales, we live in fucking New England. This shit is child's play.

Not on my mountain it ain't!

I can give you a ride, but I don't think I'll have car space for your friends if that's what you're asking ...

Nah, they live in CT and have their own car.

Assuming casuals are don't get cancelled because of wusses fearing snow, do you need a ride? Belchertown is just about on the way for me if I'm picking up both Katz and Tales (which is what I'm expecting will happen at the moment ...).

:

I'd love a ride thank you.

i thought belchertown was vyers way of saying college town with a bunch of drunk kids that live there.....

That's understandable; I don't know who in their right mind would name a place Belchertown; It borders Amherst. There I pay cheap rent for a dilapidated room.